Jeff the killer im watching you

Claudia so I'm walking in the woods my only dear friend we'll not my only I have like two other friends but the girl I could trust and the girl that could trust me died from the one and only Jeff the killer she had the smile cut up in her mouth to match his he wears a white hoodie with always fresh blood on his jacket has long black hair no eyelids a sharp knife he also really fuckin fast he took away the only thing dear to me Kora. My parents kicked me out cause I was to depressed about Kora all she needed was as much help as me hopefully she can become a ghost or something who knows no one likes me I live in a hell hole I try and people don't understand me they don't listen I get yelled at to much I'm tired of it I just wanna end my life but I promised Kora I wouldn't leave her even if she did die before me I made a promise to her and I swear to god ill keep my DANM promise to her.

So I have no friends now no where to stay no food or water or shelter so I'm walking In woods lost but I don't care as long as I'm lost I'll know I'm compeatly free no one will notice I'm gone except Kora she would care when I wouldn't see her one day I would worry when she didn't see me she wouldn't talk she isn't good with words sometimes we'll I could say wasent good at words sometimes she had trouble trusting people and finally opened up to me a lot and I helped her and she helped me then I find her dead just makes me pissed and upset god why did she have to die why not me is oh and i keep walking then There's fog surrounding me and laughter I say oh great Sally she could kill me wait why do I care she says wanna play I say yeah but first let's play hide and seek you count I run she says okay I love that game I say good and walk climb a tree she eventually finds me saying boo then I get tackled by the one and only Jeff the killer I smile and before he can stab me I say you DANM idiot you killed Kora she was the only dear to me now you may suffer pain like I did he starts laughing then he says boo I stand there with my arms crossed over at my chest.

He says come one scream run call the cops I say if I call the cops you'll just kill them and then try to kill me but you don't get to kill me one I'm not scared of you I was a huge fan of you till you killed Kora I'm so pissed at you she deserved to live and me to die but I say you can't kill me I kept a promise I wouldent die till I knew it was right he sighs and says shut up he's gotten mad now he totally misses me I kick him away and say screw you to him and Sally I start running and there SIGHNS saying go back not safe her no trespassing you'll regret coming here ARE YOU STUPID TURN BACK ALL THE SIGHNS HAVE THOSE CAPITAL LETTERS AND WARNINGS I don't care I see a house looks like slendys house he's slenderman all white tall no face but white and tall black suit has tenticals white long hands he's kind except when you get him pissed.

He comes out I freeze he says errant you scared I say no I don't get scared he says interesting why are you in the woods all by yourself I say that's cause I got kicked out Jeff killed my dear friend that should of been me your slenderman and I'm Claudia he says oh Claudia and yes your right wait how you knew my name I say oh we'll I know a lot about you guys he smiles even though you don't see him do it you just have the feeling like he did. He says would you like to stay with everyone I say alright before we can enter the door there's a shadow and some saying Claudia it's me a lot I say who she says Kora duh then out comes Kora shes a ghost I yell Kora she smiles something I haven't seen on her face for a long time.

Slendy says would you guys like to both live here Kora smiles says yep but one thing where does Jeffy sleep slendy laughs says no revenge don't act like him Kora says fine and sits on a tree stump she says come on people let's go in then then Sally and Jeff come Jeff groans and says great more people?

He looks at Kora says wait I killed you she says we'll I wasn't leaving Claudia you big douche he says oh and yells for Ben yeah Ben drowned Kora loves him he comes out saying yes Jeff?

Jeff says two new guests tell everyone he looks at me but doesn't see Kora she says it's okay I'm use to people not noticing me and then he sees her he said your a ghost how she says ask your friend here Jeff then she starts floating away I say Kora come back but there's fog now I sigh and say great hope she comes back.