Special Chapter III

Special Chapter:
"Kristine Lavander Sayson."

3 days ago

Third Person's POV

Blue Dress that fited her body, a orange hair that match her brownish eyes, a red lips, a 6 inches heel, a shoulder bag cost  thousands of pesos. A girl who walk confidently at the lobby of the hospital.

Most people turned their head to this beautiful girl, a sweet girl. Many of them look confuse of what does this girl doing here, no one knows.

The girl reached the nurses of the visiting log or the log of the patients. She heads up to the nurses station where the visiting log of every patients.

"Where's the room of Mr. Ethan Mashima?", she asked the nurse when she arrived at the nurses station.

"Ano pong relasyon niyo sa pasyente?", the nurse asked.

"I'm his friend. But soon to be his wife.", she said and whisper her last statement.

"Ano pong pangalan niyo?", the nurse asked again.

"Kristine Lavander Sayson.", she replied.

"Room 2813 po maam.", the nurse response after looking the log.

"Thank you.", she thank and smile that could melt a men.

After that, she walked into another hallway which leads to the room of Ethan. After a couple of minutes, she arrived at the room.

Room 2813, thats the writing of the door in her front. She holds the door knob but she didn't open because she heard a noise in the room.

"Hay, kailan ka kaya magigising Ethan? Miss ka na namin...", she heard a girl voice in the room, the said something after that but she never heared of it because she let go of the door knob and walk.

"Maybe this is not the right time.", she murmured

She put her hand in her pocket and bring out a unique thing.

A Necklace.

A necklace that has key pendant, its look like an antique key because of its figure, well its really an old one but its looks new, maybe she took care of it. A key that can open a pendant that she promised when she was a child, a boy save her from danger. And its.....

"Ethan Charles Mashima."

******************************

A/N: Yow readers!! This is the final Special Chapter, hope you enjoy this Special Chapter.

P.S. I know that you are confused about this Special Chapter, well your question will all answered in the book 2. I don't know exactly the date of the book 2 will publish but I assure you that I will published it.

P.P.S. Thank you so much for all your support, I really appreciate your patience in reading this book. Thank you so much.

Kristine's Key Necklace is on the side—>
(Ito talaga yung mean ko sa necklace ni Kristine :))

So don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Share

~BwiKookieMonster 😈😈