Just Wait

Aria's POV

I walk into the kitchen later that day after getting off the phone with Hanna and I see Ezra cleaning the plates from lunch.

"Ezra?" I ask jumping up onto counter. He turns around and smiles.

"Yeah babe?"

"I was thinking that maybe I could start a youtube channel." I say and he walks up to me giving me an un easy look.

"Umm, I don't know Aria. I mean, of course I want you to do something with your life and I want you to be happy but, what if your mom finds out and they call the police?" Ezra says worry evident in he's eyes.

"Yeah but just think, its a perfect way for the girls to see me when they can't. I can do a makeup channel like Zoella and Amber-Rose or a story time channel like Sarah Baska or a vlogging channel!" I say excitedly and he smiles any me and kisses my nose.

"But honey, when we come out to everyone, its going to sabotage your channel. I want you to do it, but I don't think its the best idea to start it now. Maybe wait until your eighteen okay babe?"

"Yeah I guess," I sigh and look him in the eyes, "Do I have to go to this boarding school? I mean, do I have to?" I ask Ezra and he laughs wrapping he's arm around me.

"Honey I wish I could say no but you have to. Your parents-" Ezra starts but I cut him off.

"No, not my parents. Byron and Ella."

"Byron and Ella, have already enrolled you in the school and if you don't go they'll call them and then you'll get shipped to Antartica probably." Ezra says and I sigh pouting at him.

"Can I at least stay home tomorrow. See, I am very sick." I say and fake cough into my hand. Ezra laughs and kisses me.

"Well see." He says and I groan hugging him, I rest my chin on he's chest and I look up at him.

"I love you Ezra." I say and he smiles kissing my nose.

"I love you too Aria." I smile and lean my head into he's chest.

"I love you more." I say and lean my head into he's neck.

"I love you most." Ezra says and I kiss he's neck. Ezra's hands rest on my stomach and I smile, my hands going around he's neck. Ezra picks me up and I wrap my legs around he's waist. He walks us over to the bed and lies us down.

________________________________________________________________________________

I roll off of Ezra and I lay down next to him lifting myself up onto my elbow and I look over at him, running my fingers along he's cheekbone. I smile and keep looking at him.

"Your staring." He says and I smile.

"I'm gazing." I smile wider.

"It's creepy." He says and I laugh a little.

"Its romantic." I reply and he looks over at me with a smile.

"Your so gorgeous." He whispers and runs he's hands through my hair. I blush and smile at him, my hand resting on he's chest.

"Your handsome." I smile and kiss him. I draw my leg up to rest on he's thigh as I pull away from him.

He's hand pulls my thigh up higher and I smile and my hands get knotted in he's hair. He flips us over so I'm underneath him.

"Round two?" He asks sucking my neck.

"Round two." I confirm for him and hold he's head in place.

He looks up at me with a smile and I smile back at him.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ezra baby, wake up." I say and he starts to wake up, rolling over and grabbing the pillow and snuggling into it.

"No." He replies and I smack he's bare back with a shoe. "Ow! Aria. That hurt." He jumps up and holds he's back. "Fuck this hurts." He says and I shrug.

"Oh come here, you big baby." I say and pull him to me. I look at he's back and kiss where I hit him. "There. Is my Ezzy Wezzy all better?" I ask in a baby voice.

"Yes." He replies in a baby voice.

"Can you believe that in nine months were going to have a mini you or me running around?" I ask and run my hand through he's hair.

"In nine months." He says again and I smile tightly.

"Yeah its so far away." I mumble and he looks up at me a smile on he's lips.

"That will go by in a flash." He says and I smile at him.

"I love you." I kiss him.

"I love you too baby." He kisses me again and then stands up.

"Where are you going?" I ask him and he stretches.

"To get ice for my back. And something to eat, we burned off quite the calories." He winks at me and walks away.

He comes back a second later with ice and a packet of chips.

"Ezra! Those are so unhealthy!" I scold him when he lies on the bed and places the ice on he's back.

"Ehh, I don't care. They're yummy." He says and tries to feed me one.

"No thank you." I say and dodge the chip. He shrugs again and eats it. He looks at me and I start massaging he's shoulders. "You like that?" I whisper with a smile.

"Mmmhmm." He whispers and smiles over he's shoulder at me. I move the ice off he's back and I put it on the bedside table, same with he's chips. I straddle he's back and I continue to massage him. "Why am I only getting a massage from you know? Damn your good." He praises me.

"Thank you and because I'm pregnant and I'm in a very playful mood." I say and rub lower down he's back. He flips over so he's lying on top of me and he turns over so he's facing me.

"Your perfect." He whispers and brushes he's nose against mine.

"I love you." I whisper back and kiss him lovingly, my legs wrapping around he's waist.

"I love you too." He whispers back and I kiss he's neck sucking slightly on it. He moans and I smile. "Your going to leave a hickey Aria. And if you do, I will be forced leave one that no makeup can hide." I smile at he's words and suck harder.

Before I know it I've been turned over and Ezra is sucking on my neck hard. I moan and buck my hips up to he's.

"Ezra..." I moan out and giggle. He keeps sucking on my neck. I pull him away and look at him. "I need you Ezra." I say and he nods.

A/N

This was a very playful chapter. :)

Love you guys,

- Chloë xoxo