Gwendolyn R. Gothel

~Gwen~

"GWENDOLYN ROSE GOTHEL!" My mom yells.

"WHAT MOM?!" I sass. Being Mother Gothel's daughter is fucking hard. She yells at me for something my sis has done everyday.

"GO GET SOME FOOD!"

"FINE!" I sigh, rolling my eyes. I get up and open my window. I slide on one of the roof tops and parkour my way to the ground. I make my way to the market and steal some bread and fish.

As I walk down pirates alley I see Harry, Hook's son, and glance at him. That douche has flirted with me since we were 12. And then he has his queen, Uma. She's an urchin, and that's me being nice. He strolls behind me, and grabs my waist.

"Hey princess." He said in a flirty tone. Not to mention he was stroking my chin with his hook. It was odd at least, the cold metal against my skin.

"What?" I asked him, rather irritated.

He got close to my ear and whispered, "You know you're adorable when you blush."

I slipped out of his grasp, and smirked. "You honestly have to try harder than that, babe." I winked, and left. Calling myself the daughter of manipulation is quite fitting. It really is.

My relationship with Harry is strange, as he flirts with just about everyone, but treats Uma as his queen. My best friend, Faye, refuses to talk to him for this reason. She hates disloyal people, which I find funny because she's Dr. Facilier's daughter.

I went to Curl up and Dye, seeing as my hair was fading out. It took me a while to get there, but I was excited to see Dizzy and get my hair done.

As I walk in, I see Dizzy with that adorable smile she has. I look across the room to see my good friend Faye. Along with Uma... and Harry. Harry sprung towards me and put his hat on my head.

"Hello, Gwenny." He said with that condescending smirk. He still called me that damned nickname. I loved it, because he's called me that since he could talk. We have history but I wish we could've had chemistry.

I looked at him and giggled, "What do ya want, pretty boy?" I grinned as I put his hat back on his head.

"Well your friend over there invited Uma and I to a little party wit-" Harry was cut off by Dizzy saying done.

We all directed our attention to Faye. She now had beautiful dark green hair. Dizzy had really outdone herself with this. I hope she can do mine that well.

"Hey Gwen! I was hoping after you got your hair done we could talk later with Shrimpy- I mean, Uma- and Harry." Faye said.

"Definitely, Faye! Dizzy, can you do my hair pastel blue?" I query.

"Ah! Two customers in one day! And, of course." She beams. Dizzy begins to dye and curl my hair.

She gets done in about 2 hours. I stand up and look in a broken mirror. IT LOOKS AMAZING!!! Everyone claps and I give Dizzy a hug.

"Pastel blue really suits you, Gwen!" Faye complimented me.

I was so excited to have new hair. I danced around the salon. Of course me being the clumsy person I am I fall. I close my eyes in panic, but open them rather quickly to see the position I was in. Harry was under me with my hands on both sides of his head. We both blush, and stay there for a moment. Uma kicked me off of Harry.

"I-um-wait..." I stutter and blink rapidly.

Uma grabbed my shirt and pushed me to the ground. "Back off." She demanded.

"Uma!" Faye growled, making Uma flinch. "Enough."

There was a fire in Faye's eyes, and power in her voice. It was enough to make anyone fear her. Faye was one of the few whom Uma was scared of. Harry stood up, dusting himself off.

"Feisty Fairy, aren't ya?" Faye ignored Harry's comment.

"Thanks Faye. Can we talk for a second?" I asked, pulling her to the side.

"Yeah, what's up weirdo?" She asked.

"That... deal. That deal we made." I sighed, while Faye grinned.

"Oh yeah, you know what, right now would be a great time for the thing to happen. Do it. Now."

"Alright, alright. This means you'll have some time alone with Uma."

"Shut up, Gwen. Um... So, Carlos was here." Faye sighed, running her hand through her hair.

"Oh was he now?" I said with a smirk.

"Yes. I... Ugh! We'll talk about this later." She said and walked away.

As I entered the salon once again Uma eyed me, "Where is she?" Uma snarled.

"Somewhere." I replied. She walked away in a blind rage. That leaves me alone with Harry, seeing as Dizzy left a while ago. My eyes and his locked.

"Look, I like you more than a friend." We said in sync.

Harry pinned me up against a wall with a hopeful look in his eyes, but I didn't miss the look of lust as well. I knew what he was doing, and in return I ran my fingers through his hair. We locked lips, our tongues fighting for dominance. Every moment more magical than the last.

"Ya know, I never get...to... to have any fun." He said, breathing heavily.

"You will with me~" I teased.

"Will I now? Gwen, I've never done this before, but... Um... Will you be my girlfriend?" Harry asked.

"Yes!" I said, pushing him backwards only to pull him back into a passionate kiss.

Only thirty minutes, was the deal Faye and I made, but as Harry and I talked, time flew by. Before I knew it the sun had gone down along with my drooping eyelids.

"Gwen," Harry whispered.

"Mmhm?" I mumbled, my head resting on his shoulder. He had his arm around me so we'd be more comfortable.

"Do you want me to talk with Faye later? She seemed pretty upset after seeing Carlos, and I feel bad. We've never had the greatest relationship, and I'd like to try and be friends with her."

"Faye's a tough gal, but when you get on her good side there's nothing she wouldn't do for you. Did you know that's why I was friends with her... At first. Faye has a way of pulling people in. Before I knew it, I'd do the same for her. You should talk to her." I concluded.

"Okay, then. And Gwenny?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for tonight. I feel happier than I've ever felt before. So, thank you."

Word count: 1105