46. Cups Of Coffee (because alliteration is Key)

The new goal for this fic is to reach 4.5K comments and from what I can see, I'm defiantly sure that we can reach that from the amount of comments that keep on flooding in from you all. So lets have at it then!!

Also, I'm now officially home! I have a month still before I have further education in September which I will be taking very very seriously ( as well with the seed of doubt in my mind that as well as my A-levels, I will have to be repeating GCSE maths but that's not a big problem ) but updates will happen so don't worry!

Dallon receives the news on a Monday morning, a slow moving Monday morning where Brendon is refusing to get out of bed - oddly enough, seeing as Brendon is usually the first one out of bed - and Dallon is dragging his own ass out of bed as well as Brendon's as they've got so many things to be doing today.

It also doesn't help matters that Brendon dropped into his headspace half way through the night ( after forcing himself out of it after an hour of cuddling with Dallon, something that had upset the daddy gratefully ), woken by a nightmare that left him kicking and screaming. He'd been shaking and crying so hard that nothing could subside the tears, leaving the Daddy the only solution of help to have him gathered in his arms until he cried himself back to another rough nights sleep.

No wonder Brendon was so tired. But not just Brendon, but Dallon as well. He hadn't left the bedroom, hell, he didn't even leave the bed since the moment Brendon woke up crying and shaking till the sun came up. His eyes had darted, once, twice, to the neglected pill container of sleeping pills that Doctor Harris had subscribed for him but never once did he come close to touching the cylinder container.

He wasn't backtracking down that rabbit hole again. Never.

It's when Dallon is forcing - because yes, opening Brendon's mouth and shoving a spoonful of cereal down his throat is the only way Dallon was going to get Brendon to even touch his food - down his throat when Dallon gets the phone call.

"Hello-Holy Shit, holy shit. Seriously?"

"What? What is it? Daddy, what is it?"Brendon gasps in curiosity, tugging at the sleeve of Dallons jumper to try and gain the mans attention."Daddy! I wanna hear!"The little is whining, trying to reach up and grab Dallons phone, smithing that makes the man switch ears and bat away Brendon's clingy hands.

"Wait a second- Give me 5 minutes, babe. This is very important."Dallon is informing Brendon gently, running a hand through soft brown hair before he makes his leave of the kitchen, walking out into the hallway to talk more clearly with the person on the other side of the phone, voice frantic and excited.

Brendon lets out an unsatisfied huff, going to cross his arms over his chest but forgetting of his unfortunate injury on his arm. His bottom lip is jotted out in a dangerously infamous Brendon pout and brown eyes glaring at the space where Dallon disappeared to leave the room. All he wanted was to know what was going on! Why is he always kept out of important things!