~Answers~

Amanda's P.O.V.

"Chantal, you need to go down now. You've locked yourself inside this room for the whole day" Mom said as she knocked on Chantal unnie's door again, she tried twisting the doorknob but we all know that Chantal unnie locked it.

I just watched my mom as she keep on knocking on the door until she sighed in frustation and looked at me with worried eyes, I just gave mom a gentle smile then she knocked on the door again. I can't and wouldn't blame Chantal unnie for acting like this as I can see that she's having a really hard time copping up with things especially of what happened yesterday.

I know she started thinking how did that happened  and is having both an internal battle and conflct with Ilayda, her wolf. For sure she's really having a hard time trusting people and thinking about the new problem she's going to face, she knows what will happen  right after the marking and mating ceremony... a child...

"Chantal you need to eat" Mom's voice comes with a plead and concern, Chantal unnie still haven't eaten lunch and yet it's already dinner time. Our mom knows that she really hate skipping meals especially lunch, we heard a sigh inside the room as she then finally decided to open the door for us.

"Are you okay dear? What happened?" Mom immediately asked as she checked Chantal unnie for any wounds or bruises, mom and I both know that Chantal unnie is capable of hurting herself even if she only have a small problem but she's not that suicidal.

"I want to talk to everyone" She uttered, not cold but she didn't stare at mine or mom's eyes, then I was right. She is looking for answers and refuse to believe in anyone as of now, she knows how to do things on her own.

"Sure, but I think Kaiser isn't here, he left a while ago when you were locked up in your room" I spoke, actually Blake also isn't here in the pack house as he run deeper in the woods, even him, I can see him having a really hard time.

"I just need to clarify something about my presumptions" She added as we then got down from the stairs and entered the living room, our sisters and Alpha Yunho, Luna Boa, dad and Blake's brothers are also there. They looked at Chantal unnie with concerned eyes when they finally managed to detect her scent... it changed and I know it's all because of...

"Chantal, are you-" They were about to ask her something when Chantal and I suddenly looked elsewhere and caught a very strange smell coming from the pack land.... I can't be wrong... it was Kaiser, Blake's second to the last youngest brother.

"There's a human who's with Kaiser?" Chantal asked us in question, everyone looked at her, intrigued, since she don't have the ability to smell someone 30 meters away from the entrance of Alpha Yunho's territory. From the look in their faces, I know that they couldn't smell Kaiser since he's still too far.

"Strangely, Kaiser's scent was too strong for the human" Luhan finally managed to detect the scent of Kaiser and uttered those words. Strange. He's with a human, but I don't think that's his mate..

"He's hiding her scent? Why would he do that? Unless-" Jongdae was cutted off when Kaiser appeared on the doorway, carrying a girl in his arms, bridal style. What on earth....

"Kaiser where were you?" Zitao asked him as he just looked at us, crying for help. There was a blood stain on his lips and as well as the shirt he wearing, it seemed like those blood came from him but all I could smell in the blood is pure human.

"You marked her? Didn't you?" Alpha Yunho clenched his his hand as he looked at Kaiser who was still getting frantic over something. Marking a human when she's not her mate may eventually kill her because she was never supposed to have a wolf as her mate. She should be living a peaceful life in this earth.

"I was so lost in eating blood, I-" I furrowed my brows as Kaiser said those words. A wolf is never lost in eating blood, his eyes were in a deep shade of red and I know that he's not talking to his wolf since it should glow in gold. Something is wrong with Kaiser but I just don't know how to explain it.

"Minseok, take her to Chantal's room" Luna Boa said as Minseok, the eldest one, took the human away from Kaiser and walked towards Chantal unnie's room. I was looking at the royal family in the living room but they took Kaiser away from us so Chantal and I was forced to follow Minseok in my room.

"Chantal, can you please take care of her for tonight? We need to talk to Kaiser, you should also lend a hand Amanda" Chantal unnie and I nod my head as she examined the mark on the human's shoulder, it might have hurted her but she just passed out... like a normal marked wolf would feel. Something is audibly wrong about this human, but I can't just pin point it out.... something seems like... connected?

"Chantal, Amanda, I'll leave now. Please take care of her and, explain what we are as well" Minseok had a bit of trouble telling me that Chantal unnie should explain what we are to the human, she must've already seen Kaiser transforming into his wolf so she could be a threat to us....