chapter 1

Cherish
'Mum! Hurry up!I want to visit aunt Carla!'
Carla was my mum's nurse when she was 'sick' until she met my father and finally then truth came out. Mum told me that Grandma Freya was mentally sick after my uncle and grandad passed away, she only had my mum and she did not want to loose her too. I don't see grandma that often, even though she is told she is fine Dr. Jukes told us she gets attached to easily and this can't be fixed, my mum wants me to live a happy, free childhood.

I love Carla, she is one of them sweetest people I know and had been looking after me since I was born. In fact,  she helped deliver them baby, me.

I live I a large beach house right in front of Black Rock beach. I live with my mum (madelline whittier) my dad (oliver whitttier) my brother (xander whittier) , th he baby in mum's stomach (unknown whittier) and me (cherish whittier).
I was given this name so that I remember to always cherish life. I'm now 12, and love reading, swimming and athletics.
My father grew up to open a gym but also is a volunteer math teacher/ helper. My mum on their other hand is a author.
Enough about us now, I have to go see Carla, Rosa and Gabrielle.
Gab is Rosa's daughter, grand-daughter of Carla:she is also my best friend and always has been since we were born on their same day; can you imagine Carla running between two hospital beds helping deliver both babies!