~Chapter Thirteen~

Okay, so the majority of my readers wanted me to add in Pitch, but I already had it planned out without him and it has been really hard for me to incorporate him in, and that's why I've been gone for so long (plus I accidently deleted the story and wattpad app from my phone and my laptop is being really glitchy). I'm sorry because I know that pretty much everyone wanted me to add in Pitch, but I decided to delete chapter 14 and rewrite this chapter. Thank you to all the people who commented and asked me to keep writing, it was really nice!

-Kat-

Chapter Thirteen

Elsa's POV

 I look at Jack. I feel slightly bad for making him so upset.

"Elsa, I'm sorry.  There are so many people who need my help. I'm sorry."

"I want things to be easy. I want us to be okay, Jack."

"I do too."

"Can we just... start over?"

He smiles and sticks out his hand. "Hi. I'm Jack. Jack Frost."

I shake his outstreched hand. "Elsa Arendelle."

"Plesaure to meet you," he bows.

I laugh and so does he. We sit in the snow, laughing our heads off.

Extremely short chapter, I know, many apologies! I really just had to patch things up between them somehow and I wasn't really sure how, and I'm not happy with it really, but yeah. Also, if you want me to read one of your stories, I will, but you need to let me know in my inbox, and sorry if I forget, just remind me! And I might start doing dedications, so if you want one, let me know! And one last thing, if anyone has any good suggestions for something for me to read could you comment it below (not your own story please, if you want me to read your story could you just inbox me?). Okay, thank you!

-Kat-