Chapter 10

SZA Pov

"Wanna help me bowl," I asked. I had finally snapped out of the trance she had me in. Hopefully we have a good date but I feel like something's going to happen.

"Yeah, come on girl." She grabbed my bowling ball and bent me over. She think she slick but she not.

"This is not bowling position," I said looking back at her. She looked down at me and smirked.

"But it's a position," she gripped my waist. I laughed and pushed her back. All was going good until I felt her tense up behind me.

"What's wrong babe," I asked turning around to look at her. She was looking at the same woman that we saw at Dave and busters, she was with 2 kids 1 teen and a man. The lady, her mother saw Lani, frowned and stormed over.

"Let's go," Lani said. We grabbed our stuff, we were close to the exit when the lady stopped us.

"Look here you disgrace, when you see me stop looking at me okay? I don't want my family to ask me who the freak staring at me is. I will never love you or your freak of a sister the way you want me to. I should've aborted you when I had the chance. You do not know me, understood? And another thing, I heard about you wanting to get surgery to remove your part. But guess what? That won't change a damn thing, I'll still hate your guts." The lady said with so much disgust laced in her tone. She was really pissing me off, I could tell Lani was trying to cry.

"No you look here lady, you will not be disrespectful to her. Get your life, she's not disgusting, a freak nor a disgrace. If anybody is any of those things, it's you. Now goodbye bitch," I gritted. Rolling my eyes, I pulled Kehlani outside and headed towards her car.

"It's okay baby. Let it out," I rubbed her back as she cried in my shoulder. I can't believe someone could be so cruel, she's even crueler than my mother.

"Let's go. I'll drive," I said letting her get in the car. I got in and drove off, she grabbed my hand.

"Thank you," she pecked my lips. I smiled, I'm going to make her feel better.

"Don't thank me. What's your address," I squeezed her hand tightly. She told me, I put it in the gps and drove off.

"What," I asked feeling her staring at me. She blushed and turned away.

"Your just so beautiful," she said making me blush. This girl here so smooth.

Kehlani Pov

"She did what," my dad yelled. He was furious by what my mom did.

"Dad calm down," I tried to calm him down. But he wasn't having it, him nor LeeLee.

"It's not a calm down, she had no right to speak to you like that."LeeLee shouted," If it hadn't been for this young lady you probably would've gave her the satisfaction of breaking down," my dad chimed in. He has taking a liking to Solana just this quick.

"B-No buts I'm going to talk some damn sense into this woman,"my dad said storming off. He grabbed his keys and slammed the door.

"Don't worry about her sis. I'm going to get Nicki, if Normani comes by to get Mel tell her I'll be back right back." LeeLee Kissed my forehead, before leaving.

"I guess it's just us," I said looking over to Lana. She smirked," I guess so." She said biting her lip.

"Where's your room," she asked looking around. My palms got sweaty, and I gulped.

"Uh follow me," I mumbled. I grabbed her hand and walked upstairs.

"Lay on your stomach but first remove your shirt," she whispered against my ear. I nodded my head, slid off my shirt and laid down on the bed. She climbed on top of me, sitting on my lower back.

"Aye you got pants on," I asked. It felt real naked against my back.

"No i-," she was saying before getting cut off my the doorbell. She got up and went to get the door. She came back and jumped on my back.

"Ouch," I groaned. She laughed," it was Normani. She said to tell Leilani that she'll just get her tomorrow," she informed me.

"Alright," I said. She began to massage my back, taking her time.

"Mmmm," I moaned at the feeling. She was digging in my most tense spots.

"Babe your so tense," she said going deeper. All I could do is nod,this felt too good.

"I can fix that," she mumbled so I couldn't hear. I still heard her tho, smirking into the pillow.

"Oh can you," I said flipping us around. I was now on top while she was on the bottom. She blushed, her hands flew to her face.

"Uh uh don't hide from me," I moved her hands from her face." I wanna see your pretty face," I pinned her arms above her head and stared at her.

"Stawppp," she giggled. She was squirming so much, not realizing she was moving against my dick.

"No you stop allat moving," I grabbed her hips keeping her still. She looked at me, with a slight smile.

"Come here," she pulled me down on top of her. She grabbed my face and brought it close to hers, kissing me. I flicked my tongue on the roof of her mouth, swirling it around, fighting with her tongue. I eventually had to break away for air but god knows I didn't want to. I was so turned on by this point, something was gon have to be handled. I know she a virgin and all so I won't fuck but sum shit gotta happen.

"Let me eat it," I whispered against her lips. She bit her lip," O-Okay."Stuttered nodding.

To be continued.

Lame chapter I know.. Next will be better