- s e v e n t e e n -

9:00am.

I slowly get up realising that i'm leaving today and there's nothing that can change that. I go and wash my face and after start applying my everyday make up.

"You're going today..." Tori says looking at me. I stop what i'm doing and turn to both of them who are staring at me with glossy eyes.

"I-I know but this is as hard for me as it is for you." I hear my voice break in the middle and i turn away to fill in my eyebrows.

"We're coming with you to the airport." Miley says and i nod not wanting to disagree with them. That reminds me hopefully jacob will come. I go to check my phone for any texts from him and i guessed right.

Jacob❤️: Good morning babe🙃I know your leaving today and i will miss you loads💗i'm coming to the airport with you btw

me: Morning babe and yeah i was hoping you could come 💗💗

Jacob❤️: I love you okay? i'm always here for you💗

Me: I love you too and ik 💗

I quickly put on a burgundy hoodie Jacob let me keep and i put on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. We all agree to go to breakfast and when we've finished we come back up and brush our teeth.

"When are you leaving again?" Miley asks pausing me from packing my pillows.

"In an hour," I frown and continue packing.

After half an hour, I hear a car pull up to the house and i quickly look out to see who it is. I gasp when i see my mum and i know i shouldn't be so surprised because i knew she was coming, it's just i haven't seen her in so long.

I run downstairs and Miley and Tori get the message so they stay in the room. I open the door and see my mum smiling widely at me. I run up to her and hug her.

"I've missed you so much!" I say excitedly.

"Me too sweetie," We let go of each other and i look at her car which isn't actually hers it's a taxi.

"I don't want to leave," I say looking at the ground. She lifts up my chin and looks at me with her emerald eyes. I've always wanted her eyes but i was cursed being born with my fathers.

"Let's go upstairs and bring down what you've packed."

She follows me to my room and when i open the door Tori and Miley both run up to her asking how she is and if i really have to go.

"I'm sorry but she does and i know you guys will miss each other but you can always come and visit it's only France." She tries to reason with them and they back off and nod their heads.

I help my mum with taking down all my suitcases and bags and shove them in the boot. I look up to see Dylan, Cole, Peyton and Jacob all walking together towards me. I can't help but frown knowing how much i'm going to miss them.

"Hey guys! what are you doing here?" I ask with a smirk.

"We're coming to the airport with you!" They all say in sync.

"I don't think you'll be able to fit in the taxi" I shrug and point at it and they frown.

"I'm still coming though?" Jacob walks up to me.

"Yeah of course, i guess i'm just going to have to say bye to you guys now." I frown walking towards the 3 guys looking awkward as ever.

I go in for a hug and they all hug me back making it a group hug.

"I-I'll miss you s-so much," I start to feel the first tears roll down my face.

"Hey don't cry just think of it as a new start to life, you'll make friends their i promise." Peyton holds me by my shoulders. I try to smile and he wipes the tears away. i hug him for one last time and feel a light kiss upon my forehead.

"I'll never forget about you North," He says making me smile.

"I'll never forget you too Peyton," I walk towards Cole and Dylan and i hug them both.

"I'll miss you more than anything, you guys are like the big brothers i've never had.

"I'm glad and you're like the little sister we've never had too." Dylan says smiling.

"I'll text you when i land," I smile at both of them and hug them one last time.

I walk towards Jacob and hold his hand.

"Bye guys!" I shout from inside the car. Tori and Miley come running down the stairs and jump in the car with me. I'm currently sitting on Jacob's lap because there isn't enough space for me. I rest my head in the crook of his neck and i feel his index finger drawing shapes on my back. I smile at the feeling and close my eyes.

"Babe we're here," I feel him whisper in my ear and i feel a wet patch on my shoulder. "i'm sorry," he says and i just kiss his cheek and smile.

We get out of the car and make our way inside with all my bags.

I hug Miley and Tori and they start crying and i feel so bad for them.

"We'll try and visit you as much as we can." They both sob into my shoulder and i do the same.

"I have to go now i'm sorry." I frown at them and they nod letting me say my goodbye to Jacob who's standing their sadly.

"Hey, I love you," I say to him while holding his hands in mine.

"I-I love you too," he says letting out a few tears. We go in for a hug and stay there for what seems like forever but is only a minute. He grabs my waist and we look at each other before we both lean in and kiss. His lips are soft and warm just like always and i smile in the kiss before pulling away.

"Phone me when you land okay?" He says continuing to hold my waist.

"I will Jacob." We hug again and soon pull away when i hear the speaker saying our flight is leaving soon.

"I-I have to go now." I say and he nods and kisses my forehead.

Me and my mum start to walk towards our gate and i look back and see Jacob crying.

"I LOVE YOU!" I shout not caring what other people think. I see him take off towards me and i run to him. He lifts me up and kisses me passionately and he gently puts me back down not breaking the kiss.

"I love you," He days before running back and leaving me. I smile while crying and walk back to the gate and head on to my plane with my mum. We find our seat and sit down. I drift off into a deep sleep while listening to First Flight Home even though i'm not going home, i'm going somewhere new and that's all that matters.
----------------------------
authors note
THIS BOOK IS OFFICIALLY DONE WOOOOOOO 💗💗💗
i hope this ending wasn't bad bc i rlly didn't know how to end it
if u do want a sequel, is gonna have to get at least 10 votes on this chapter 😂

anyway, go read my new fan fic Chance! 💗
enya xoxo