prolouge

Maybe if I had just never looked at him. Maybe I wouldn't be here. On the day of May 4th it was finally my birthday, I was finally twelve. And it felt good. So I decided to go to the square. There I saw my crush James.

James was one of the cutest boys at school, he had black hair and these gold amber eyes, that when u looked at them it's like a spell. He was very good at drawing anime. I once saw a drawing of this girl, he said he liked. Me and the drawing kind of looked alike but not quite. The medium wavy blonde hair and the red eyes. James was on the basketball team and he was in drama, and he wrote poems for the school newspaper.

He would write love and death poems. Some of them I could relate to.

I will love you till the day I die and beyond...

I lock myself in my room every night to get away from this disgusting world...

But there was a certain one. I kept wandering who it was about.

The girl that is in the shadows, and regrets. Dripping blood from a dream. Never listens to what her parents have to say. Drawing a picture of suicide everyday. Refusing the help of everyone but me.

And I had drawn a girl committing suicide and I showed it to him. I question if it's about me. I've  been to the counselor so many times I can't count reported by an anonymous source. I question if it was him that reported me. But lets get into the present shall we?