Oka's First love

Narrotator POV:

Narrotator POV:

Taro sat on his fountain spot thinking of Kokona. She killed herself and he thought it was all his fault "Why did she do it." Taro said quietly to himself "She was so young and had talent." He was interrupted in his thoughts when he heard a loud bang. Taro shot up it came from the locker area "What is that." He said to himself as he left to go check it out.

Oka's POV:

I grunted in pain as I was pushed against the lockers my books scattered all over the floor. I looked up to see the same three girls who had been bullying me sense I got here, Musume Ronshaku, Yui Rio, and Inkyu Basu they're always so mean "Hey Dork where do ya think your going!" Musume said in a rude tone "T..To my cl....club." I stuttered "Oh you mean your wierdo club?" Inkyu said getting up in my face. All of them had started to laugh as I fought to hold back tears when suddenly "HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!" Someone yelled. All of us looked up to see Taro Yamada standing there with his arms crossed. "Oh yeah, Whatta you gonna do about it huh? Yui said before Mrs Fuka came around the corner. "Young ladies bulling is NOT tolerated at this school. Counselor's office NOW!" She yelled. The three girls sighed as they were ushered to the counselor's office.

I stood up as Taro walked up to me " Hey are you okay I hate it when people get bullied." He said with a warm smile that made my heart melt " Y....Yeah I'm ..okay, M....My na.....name is Oka I'm in y...your class." I said bowing my head,he chuckled "Well Oka, I'm glad to meet you." He said with a smile as my face turned a light shade of pink " Hey you said you were in my class right?" Taro said "Um..... Y....Yeah?" I said still stuttering " Let me walk you." Taro said as he picked my books up off the floor and walked me to my class.

Yandere Chan's POV: I hid behind the lockers and grinded my teeth. "She'll have MY Senpai over my dead body or her's"