Chapter twenty nine

( A/N time skip )

Tyrell

It's has been two months since Nae has been released from the hospital, Nae has been staying with Jay, while Nia has been staying with Ty.
He woke up extra early this morning because he have a big surprise for Nia, and in order for things to go off smoothly he gotta get up extra early and prepare everything without her catching on to what he is doing. So he swiftly but quietly completes his daily hygiene routine; then get dressed as he quietly makes his bed; then he swiftly makes his way downstairs to the kitchen, so he can prepare a fye ass breakfast for his lady. He made her strawberry and cream Belgium walffles, drenched it in butter milk syrup, then put it onto a plate he got from out of the cabinet; then he cleaned out the waffle iron; then boiled 4 turkey sausage links in water; then fried them. When he was done cooking the sausage links he washed out the pan; then he prepared the cheese eggs, when he was done making her breakfast, he placed everything neatly on a plate; then placed them on the table, then he poured her a glass of her favorite breakfast drink which is Sunny Delight, then he wrote out a little love note for her, then folded it up neatly, then placed it in front of the ice cold glass of Sunny D; then placed 1 single white rose on top of the note.

He wanted more than anything to have breakfast with her; just to be in her presence, but if he stayed his surprise would be ruined; so he grabbed a pop tart, along with two travel sized sunny D's, her phone and phone charger, then placed every thing in her bag that she was going to need for school. Then exited the house, made sure to lock the door, then hopped in his ride, and headed straight to school to prepare her surprise.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
💢💥💢💥💢
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Nia

Nia has just completed her daily hygiene and is now putting on her outfit for today.

NIA OUTFIT

After Nia was finished getting dressed she went to Ty room to see if he was up and getting ready for school, but when she entered his room she found his bed was already made and his room was empty; so she went to check the bathroom and he was not ...

After Nia was finished getting dressed she went to Ty room to see if he was up and getting ready for school, but when she entered his room she found his bed was already made and his room was empty; so she went to check the bathroom and he was not in there either. "Ooooook." she replied as she continued her way downstairs to see if he was in the kitchen eating like he normally does, but when she arrives downstairs she finds breakfast sitting on the table consisting of strawberry and cream Belgium waffles, drenched in butter milk syrup, with 4 turkey sausage links, and cheese eggs, with a glass of ice cold Sunny Delight beside her breakfast plate; and one single white rose sitting on top of a note she picks up the rose and smells it as she smiles then picks up the note and begin to read what the note says,

💛💙💜💚❤💗❤💚💜💙💛

Good Morning Sunshine,

I hope you slept well. I would love more than anything to wake up to ya beautiful smile, but I got business to take care of before school. I hope you enjoyed the breakfast I slaved over the stove and fixed for ya ma, I know ya may think its to early for me to be saying this, but I can't help how I feel bout chu, and I want chu to know that I love ya ma, and I will check you later at school.