~Day out~

Time skip a year.

y/n POV

Life with Matt has been amazing. It's been a year since he was in hospital, the only outcome from the accident was a scar on his lower inner leg. I've loved this guy more and more.

It was 9:27am and I was sitting in the living room eating my breakfast, a tad bit bored. It was team edge filming day so later should be fun. I loved filming with Bobby, he had become my best friend.
Matt said he had something planed for us and the rest of the guys in a hour. I finished my food and put the plate in the sink, I rushed upstairs and got dressed. It wasn't hot outside but it wasn't freezing. Just a bit nippy. I put on some jeans and a long sleeve shirt. I put on a hat and headed to my door, with my phone in my hand.

Once I was down stairs I saw Matt there. He was sitting on the countertop on his phone, making a call.

"Alright we will do it later. Yes. Yes bye Joey bye" Matt said before hanging his phone up.

"Hey Matt, where are we going and when?" I said curiously.

"You'll see" he replied picking up his keys.

"We have to pick up a few of the guy first, but most of them have transport." He added, jumping of the counter.

I nodded and followed him out of the door.
Matt opened the car door for me and I sat in. He closed it after me and walked around the car and got in the drivers side. After about fifteen minutes of driving we got to Connors and Gunners house, and yes they did move in with each other, and yes I did have a mini stroke when they told me.
The two got in the back and we drove of the this 'mystery' location.

It was 1:00 as I started to get impatient, Matt shouted "We're here!" Which made me shit my pants.
We drove into some parking area and parked. We all got out of the car and saw that the other guys had already got here. Matt took my hand as we all walked down a narrow path, where we were, it was quite warm. Matt covered my eyes.

"MATT IM BLIND!" I yelled then laughed.

"Were nearly here!" He giggled as we kept walking,
I felt Matt remove his hands from my eyes. My eyes had to adjust to the light but when it did, I saw a beautiful park with a pavement running through it. There were tall trees and pretty flowers, there was also swings, slides and all the regular things you would see in a park. One of the best things was that is was empty, there wasn't any other people her- wait is are they going to kidnap me? Sorry I had to, dark humour and shit....

"This is beautiful" I said walking to a fence gate thing. I looked past it and down. There was somewhat of a slope with pretty flowers, right at the bottom was the sea. I saw the sand and the waves, even some boats. It was calm to say the least.

Bryan and Joey came over to the fence and looked at the sea

"I use to go here with Matt and my dad when we were younger" Joey said dazing off.

"Well it's really pretty" Bryan added.

"Yup" I said turning around and walking to the swings. Bobby, Connor, Gunner, Paul, Mike and Kevin had ventured within the trees which held the park. Matt was sitting on a swing gently rocking. I sat on the swing next to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, he shook his head and looked up at me.

"I'm okay, this just brung memories to my head" Matt said letting out a sigh and hugging me.