john meets the twins

*John meets his baby sisters for the very first time! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💜

"Good afternoon, guys! I'm vlogging and driving but don't worry, the camera is on the tripod. I am going to pick up JJ and he is going to meet his sisters! PK is doing very well and so are the girls. PK and I's best friend Brynn is watching JJ for us. So, let me get off here and pick up little man!" Mike says as he waves.

- A Few Minutes Later -
Mike walks up to the door and is greeted by very happy Brynn.

"They so stinking cute and big! Usually twins are like four pounds or something." Brynn says.

"I know! They are both doing amazing! Their blood sugars are good, and they are eating a lot. PK and I are just so happy." Mike says as he sits down on the couch.

"JJ! Come here!" Brynn says with a big smile.

John walks out of his playroom and sees Brynn.

"JJ! Look who is here!" Brynn says as JJ walks over to the living room.

John looks up and sees Mike. His face lights up in excitement.

"PAPA!" John says as he runs over to Mike and hugs him.

"Hi, buddy! Are you having fun with Auntie Brynn?" Mike asks John as he kisses John's cheek.

"Uh huh!" John says as he smiles at Mike.

Mike picks him up and kisses his cheeks, making him giggle. John hugs Mike tight and Mike kisses him again.

"Aww! Did you miss Papa?" Brynn asks John.

"Yeah! I missed him a lot! And Daddy!" John says to Brynn, making Brynn awe.

"We need to get your big brother shirt on, bud!" Mike says as he holds it up for John to see.

"Yay!" John says as he jumps up and down.

Mike helps John put his new big brother shirt on. Brynn takes pictures of the special moment.

*JJ's shirt!*

*JJ's shirt!*

"Woah! Look at this cute big brother!" Brynn says with a big smile.

"I wanna see Daddy and sissys!" John says making Brynn and Mike awe.

"We are going to see them! Don't worry! I just need to get a few things for Daddy." Mike says softly as he kisses John.