Boss man

I woke up late for work again. I hope that I don't get fired. I just got out the shower and I'm trying to get dress without falling over.

After about 5 minutes I was fully dressed and out the door. I hit the unlock button for my Range Rover. I got in the drivers seat and drove off.

I finally made it to work, I literally ran through the door and to the elevator. I got off the elevator at my department. I sped walked to my desk. I finally sat down, I was just about to get started on work when someone tapped me on my shoulder.

"Boss man wants to see you. " janqie my best friend said.

"Ok." I sighed.

I got up and walked to his office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." He said.

I sighed before I walked in. I closed the door behind me. I stood in front of the chairs that were positioned in front of his desk. He motioned for me to have a seat.

I sat down. He looked at me with an unreadable expression. I was confused and a little nervous.

He stood up and walked around his big desk and stood in front of me. I gulped nervously. I started to play with my fingers.

"You were late again, Ms. Taylor." He stated.

I knew I was in trouble. I need to get my shit packed up, I just know he's going to fire me.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"I don't think you're really sorry. I think you need to be taught a lesson. Stand up." He said sternly.

"Shit!" I thought to myself. I'm in really big trouble.

He went to a room in the back of his office and came back with a paddle. I looked at him like he was crazy, but at the same time I wanted to see what he was going to do to me.

He smiled at my reaction. He walked over to me and pulled me into him.

"I'm going to teach you a real good lesson." He whispered in my ear.

I shuddered as I felt him place a kiss on my neck. I moved my neck to give him more access. He smirked as he continued to kiss my neck.

"Mm." I moaned as I held the back of his head closer.

I heard him set the paddle down as he picked me up and set me on his desk. He already kept his desk crystal clean so he didn't have to move anything. He started to take off my clothes. I returned the favor to him. We were both naked and hot.

He pulled close to him again. I kissed him passionately and he grabbed my ass. I needed more of him.

He grabbed the paddle and smiled. I got off the desk and turned around and bent over. I heard him chuckle.

I was already wet as hell and I wanted him to be inside of me but he was playing around. I was about to turn and look  to see what he was doing, but I felt the paddle make hard contact with my ass.

"Uhh!" I yelled.

"I'm going to enjoy this." He said.

After about 2 more minutes of him slapping my ass with the paddle, he was done. By this time I was more wet than ever.

"Get back on the desk." He said.

I did as told and I even spread my legs open more. He was now in front of me and the look he gave me was like how a predator looks at its prey. I was turned on completely.

He grabbed a condom out of his drawer and slid it on. He walked back in front of me and got close again. I could felt the heat radiate off of him.

Then all of a sudden he slammed into me and kept going. My body went into shock and my back arched more than it ever has. His warm strong hands gripped my thighs and held them in place.

"Hmm." I moaned as he went deeper.

I finally came back to reality and I held onto him. He leaned down and kissed me hungrily. I was enjoying this moment with Chadwick Boseman, who was my boss. Then I realized that things were going to be different at work.

He groaned and slowed down. I was in Ecstasy with how he was giving my body long strokes. He started to lay kissed on me. I closed my eyes as he sped up again.

I was completely speechless and I'm pretty sure everyone could hear us. I couldn't help but be loud.

"No one can hear us. I got my office sound proofed." He whispered in my ear.

I looked at him as he slowed down again. He looked at me with emotions than ran deep. I couldn't read him.

"Ahh." We both moaned as we reached our climax.

"I hope you understand your lesson and if you're late again I will do more than use the paddle." He said.

"Yes I learned my lesson and I'll try my best so it doesn't happen again." I said as I gave him one last kiss.

By now we were getting dressed again. It's a good thing my clothes aren't mess up. I made sure my hair was still in place.

He smiled at me and slapped my ass as I approached the door. I looked at him and smiled while biting my lip.

"That woman drives me insane." He mumbled.

I chuckled as I heard him while I walked out the door. Janqie could tell something was up. I looked at her and she smiled.

"How was the talk with the boss man?" She asked.

I smiled a little too hard. She caught on to my drift.

"Good." I chuckled.

I went back to work like it was nothing. I couldn't help myself but think about what happened between us. I kept closing my legs for the rest of the day.