❁ Introduction, Copyright & Important Notice

- PLEASE READ, THIS IS SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT AND WILL SAVE SOME CONFUSION -

INTRODUCTION:

Harper Anselin is a fifteen year old girl from District 12. She is quiet, keeps to herself, loves nature and is very rarely seen without a bow and arrows. When the reaping for the 99th Hunger Games comes around, she doesn't think things could get any worse - her little sister had died recently and her father had fallen seriously ill. The odds are definitely not in her favour. So when she is chosen, she doesn't know what to do. No one volunteers for her (of course) and she will have to spend her sixteenth birthday fighting to the death. Harper knows her mother wouldn't be able to support her dying father, but she know that if she wins, she can nurse her father back to health with good food and medicine. Scared and alone, she will face the trauma that is the Hunger Games. However, she isn't alone. She never was and never will be...

* * *

COPYRIGHT:

I do not own 'The Hunger Games' trilogy. It is the works of Suzanne Collins. I also don't own the movies as I am not a director. I mean, I can hardly make a powerpoint let alone a whole movie. I only own Harper and other things I have made up or added in. Any names of people or celebrities used were either intentional or because I have never heard of them before, so I apologise in advance. Please enjoy the story!

I made the front cover, but I do not own any original pictures :)

* * *

NOTE:

Okay, before you guys start - I know that there were no more Hunger Games after Mockingjay, but this is fanfiction, I can do what I want with it. So, basically, in my book the Hunger Games were never ended and it went on normally like that. There was no rebellion with Katniss. I'm sorry, but I want it to be like that. So there. Sorry if you don't like it, but this is why I write fanfiction - to basically think of my own ideas and put them down for other people to enjoy :)

Also,  I am an awful editor so I may not have noticed mistakes that I have made. Just enjoy the book and ignore any of the mistakes there may be. Well, unless they are seriously major, but I think even I would have noticed those ones :P (I can't type, so I suspect there will be a fair few typos).

By the way, this story is split in three parts. You will know when you've reached the next part, do not worry :) I have also chosen names for each part that interlink and actually go with the part. It's all good :P Now, please go ahead and enjoy! :3

Thank you! :)

Please enjoy my story and may the odds be ever in your favour