New Home, New School

Mari POV
I was moving to the city of love, Paris. I arrived at Paris it is so beautiful. I am excited to be away from Nathaniel. I was living in a bakery, at the same time a balcony. Tomorrow is a new day. I will be in a new school. I will meet new friends. I just wish I could have a better life. Well at least I am away from Nathaniel. On the way to our new house I was listening to a song called Stressed Out from Twenty One Pilots. We got to our new home and I went to see my room. It was all pink and I loved it.
Next day
At school
I was at school and I went to the principals office and got my schedule. Ms. Bustiers class. Okay. I went to my class and knocked. Come in Ms. Bustier said. I opened the door and saw every boy had their mouths were open. Then I noticed what I was wearing. My hair was down, blue jeans, a short blue shirt, and blue and white vans. I turned a light red color. Introduce yourself please. The teacher said. My name is Marinette Dupain Cheng. I lived in California and now I'm here. You are hot. A boy with red hair said. What are you doing here? He to see you baby. He said walking up to me. I walked out of the room and went outside. I could feel him following me and the whole class. Exept Ms. Bustier she had to go home and get better clothing. Why are you following me! I yelled. Because I want to get back with you. No! Not ever! He grabbed me and slapped me. I groaned in pain and I heard a groan from Nathanniel. I opened my eyes to see a boy with blond hair and emerald green eyes. Thank you. I said. Your welcome. He said. I huged him and whispered spin me. He pick me up and spinned me and thats when I hit Nathaniel. Oh thats why. He said. Nathaniel stood up and the was going to sick him. Wait. I yelled. Let me fight. But you'll get hurt. He said. Who said girls can't fight. I said. Because they can't. Nath said. Proove it. I said. Okay. He said. He was gonna hit me but I ducked.
No one POV
Nath almost kicked mari but she punched him first. She made Nath fall and she put her foot on his throat. She smirked. Who said girls can't fight. Mari said. She let go of him and went back to class.