Fall of Kings: Rise of the Silver Hand by @ajrenton24

This is another one of those writers that stirs envy in me and makes me want to hang my head (or notebook) in defeat. Instead, I will look to him for inspiration. His writing is stupendous. See below to learn why...

Title: Fall of Kings: Rise of the Silver Hand - The title pulls me in. If I were walking by a bookstand, I would want to flip it over to read the back.

10/10

Genre: Fantasy

Blurb: It's so good! Very well written. I guess if I had to come up with a criticism though, I feel that maybe it's a little bit too long for a wattpad blurb maybe. I like to read the blurb, then jump into the story immediately after, but with the length, it takes up a little bit more of my time than I would like for a blurb. It could just be personal preference though. So, don't despair! Consider condensing it a tad. I absolutely love it though, even if you never shorten it! :D

9/10

Cover: Practically perfect. The only issue I see is that your name kind of blends in a bit, but it could just be that my computer isn't showing it clearly. I love the way it looks raised up! Stunning.

10/10

CHARACTERS:

What's not to love about the characters? They're pretty spectacular, in my opinion. They're magical and realistic, interesting and unique. I especially love the character voices. It's like I'm actually there with them or that I am them when I read. You have mad skills. Below I list my two favorites and one that's well written, but not well liked.

Cullen: Sarcastic, witty, clever. I absolutely love this MC.

Fairemone: Cullen's kickass little sister. I adore her. She's cute and hilarious.

Alexis: He's the first two character's brother. Okay. So, he's kind of a jerk with his holier-than-thou attitude, but he's well rounded and i'm excited to learn more about his backstory. Perfect villain material.

10/10

PLOT

The plot was very original. I really loved it. I loved the brother-sister duo going against their other brother, Alexis. I like the world it's set in and the way I could identify with things happening in the world, even though I had never lived there. It pulled me in.

10/10

GRAMMAR / SPELLING / PUNCTUATION

I think I maybe came across one error which has been corrected. Other than that, it's pretty much perfect. Well edited, which makes for a smooth read. I liked not being able to find much wrong with it. That to me, means once it's finished, it's very near ready for publication! :)

10/10

OVERALL IMPRESSION

His imagery astounds me. The author's story sucked me in and kept me captivated from the get go. I love how it's separated into acts/chapters. It made it easier to read. I thought the quotes and the music were a nice touch. Heck, he even drew a map! Talk about dedication. I can't wait to see this on bookshelves. Quite frankly, I would buy it. Please, please, please read his work! It's absolutely golden!

10/10

https://www.wattpad.com/user/AJRenton24