Chapter 2

Now , as you all know we've had issues in the past with interns becoming "involved" shall we say ? With members of the team , director Coulson gave Tony some serious side eye before continuing . So I gathered you all here to tell you if you become involved with any interns you will be suspended temporarily from service. Suspended? You thought internally , you gulped
loudly and everyone turned to look at you . 

Will that be a problem Y/L/N ? Coulson asked boring holes into you with his eyes. N-No sir , you gulped again. Well then ! I trust you'll all welcome Miss Y/L/N with open arms , and with that i must be going. He left and everyone began filing out of the meeting room , you got up to follow them and felt a hand grab your shoulder and stop you and a voice speak behind you.

Y/N , can we talk? You turned around to face the voice and found tony . Sure .. what's going on ? I just wanted you to know that i won't do anything to jeopardize your internship, and I hope we can become good friends. Of course we can ! And thank you for agreeing to not mess up my chances. No problem that's what friends are for. He walked out of the room leaving you alone with your thoughts.

Whatcha thinking about y/n ? A voice startled you out of your thoughts and you turned to see who spoke and found the man you knew to be Clint watching you. Uh hi to you too , and nothing much.

Really? You seemed to be thinking about something pretty serious when I walked in ...., No I was just wondering... would director coulson really suspend tony for having a relationship with an intern? You asked cautiously. Nah .. Tony funds the whole team so he'd probably just make him sit out a few missions, Why do you want to know ?

No reason Clint... I just wanted to make sure he wouldn't get in trouble if anything happened between us  in future.

Ah.. planing ahead. Well I hope you settle in ok y/n, if you need anything I'll be in my "nest" and everyone else is probably hanging around the living room, or the training room.

Thanks Clint, just talking to someone made me feel much better. No problem
y/n, now why don't we go find someone to show you to your room? That sounds wonderful right about now.