imagine for instereo4325

3rd person POv

"Paige pass me the ketchup please?" Daniel asked as her, him, jack, zach, Jonah and corbyn all sat round a table eating food that had just been barbecued by their manger Randy on his barbecue that he often tweets pictures of.

"Ooh Daniel wants Paige's ketchup!!" jack mocked and laughed and picked bites of spicy chicken of the bone. Paige furrowed her eyebrows at jack and picked up the ketchup passing it to Daniel who was rolling his eyes at jack's comment.

"What does that even mean?" Daniel asked frowning and proceeded to cover his plate of meat in ketchup.

"I don't really know but you could have asked corbyn for the ketchup! It was right in between her and him!" jack shrugged and looked between Paige and Daniel.

the truth is, Paige and Daniel both had feelings for each other, but wouldn't admit it. all the boys knew as well.

"Yeah just because you and Daniel wanna get together doesn't mean you have to forget about me!" corbyn fake cried while using a British accent. Paige couldn't admit to the boys that she did indeed have feelings for Daniel,  However Paige didn't think Daniel  felt the same way so she kept this feeling buried deep inside her, obviously not deep enough for the boys to dig out though. she blushed red and suddenly found the spicy chicken wing on your plate very amusing.

"im going to get some air" Paige said awkwardly. after she had left, Daniel stood up as well. "im going to my room" he announced, mumbling awkwardly. suddenly Jonah hit both jack and corbyn in the back of their heads. "ow what the heck, what was that for?" jack said placing his hand where Jonah had hit him.

"dude you could have been a bit more subtle" Jonah glared at him."are you serious? maybe we shouldn't be so subtle, maybe then they will realize that they both have feelings for each other" jack said in a 'duh' tone.

"why dont we make a plan to get them together" zach suggested excitedly. 

"that's a terrible idea" Jonah groaned. "Jonah your so pessimistic, we're just trying to help two friends get together" jack said. "we'll what ideas do you have?" Jonah asked curiously.

the boys thought for a moment before corbyn spoke up "well we could lock them in a room together and force them to admit their feelings to each other" the rest of the boys looked at him like he was some sociopath. "guys its just an idea" corbyn said raising his hands innocently. 

"why dont we try to make one of them jealous" jack suggested. "you guys are the worst at giving ideas, im leaving" Jonah said heading to his room. "wow what a hater" zach muttered. they decided on the second plan to make one of them jealous.

corbyn had to get them both in a room and have jack ask Paige out in font of him. while they were planning this Jonah actually was in Daniel's room talking to him.

"so, do you like Paige?" Jonah asked sitting down next to him. Daniel sighed and said "yeah i do".

"im pretty sure she doesn't feel the same way, especial ow after jacks comment" Daniel sighed sadly. "dude your oblivious, she definitely likes you" he said in a duh tone.

--meanwhile

the other 3 boys were about start there 'master plan'. jack took in a deep breath before walking towards Paige, who was sitting on the couch on her phone. "um hey Paige" he said sitting down next to her.  he waited a few seconds before asking "so, um i was wondering if you would like to go out sometime" he asked her. his question took her by surprise. she was silent few second she responded. "im sorry jack i only see you as a friend" she said giving him an apologetic look. "are you sure its not that you like someone else?" he asked smirking. 

she gave him a look and went back to her phone. "come on you can tell me" he said nudging her. "can you not" she said looking at him. "why wont you admit it already?" he asked. "jack leave me alone" she said getting irritated.  jack sighed and went back to where the rest of the boys were. "how did it go?" zach asked. "well she's pissed" he said. "are you serious dude you had one job" corbyn said holding up his index finger. "its harder than it looks" jack said irritated. 

"let me try" zach said getting up and heading towards Paige. "hey Paige" he said sitting next to her, imitating jacks actions from earlier. "so i wanted to ask you something?" he started. she looked at him waiting for him to ask. "so um would you like to go out with me?" he asked smiling at her. "oh um im sorry, but i only see you as a friend" she said giving him an apologetic. 

"so if anyone else from the band were to ask you out would you say" he asked. "w-why do you ask?" she asked him. "just want to know" he shrugged. "um i dont know" she said uncomfortably. "oh come on" he said trying to get her to answer. "can you please leave me alone" she said awkwardly. he sighed and went back to where the boys were. 

"so how did it go?" jack and corbyn asked hopefully. "i think i made her feel awkward" zach said. "seriously you bot suck" corbyn said. "hey at least i didn't make her angry" zach said looking jack. they started to argue among themselves, when Jonah walked in. "your all idiots" he said and walked towards Paige. "hey Paige, you didn't hear this from me, but Daniel has a massive crush on you". upon hearing this Paige immediately started to blush. Jonah noticed and screamed to Daniel. "yo Daniel she likes you back". Jonah walked back to the boys who were looking at him dumbfounded. "thats how you do it" Jonah said smirking. out came a smiling Daniel who was on his way to ask Paige out.....

A/N hope you like it, if not i can change it. also i just HAD to make Jonah cupid again.