batsys ruins everything

Mister j walked into the room with a sparkle in his eyes. With that's I know that we were gonna do something fun tonight and not your weird fun, but your "I am basically your insane super criminal" fun. The type of fun that gets the attention of your one and only dark knight.

"So, tonight are you ready for our plan" mister j asked excited.

"Well of course I am always ready for our plans" I said kicking my feet up on the coffee table in front me. I grabbed my cup of coffee and greedily drank it wondering if this would be my last cup for a long time. As I finished my cup of coffee mister j grabbed my hand and dragged me off the couch.

"Whats with the rush mister j? I thought that we would start our plans whenever we want"I asked confused putting my cup on the coffee table.

"Well of course we can, but I am so bored right now" he said as we walked out of our secret liar. Before we left I managed to close the the front door of our secret liar. So now as me and mister j raced across the city I had this feeling that someone was watching us.

"Mister j do you think that batsys is watching us already"I asked.

To be continued

Kittykatlove

Heres one of my short stories. I will try to write another part later.