Chapter 19

Jesse's POV
    I woke up super early so I could go out alone. I yawned and stretched in an attempt to wake myself up. The sunlight was a young, pale color as it cascaded into my room. After our little talk last night, I'm sure of what I'm going to do. I got up out of the bed and before I could escape, Hanz got up.

"Jesse? What are you doing this early?"

"Oh! Well, I have something I need to get some real quick. I'll be back soon."

    I kissed him on the forehead and and he gave me a nod of approval and worn that, I left.
___________________________
    I arrived at a jewelry store and I gaped at the rings. The sunlight dripped into the room and the rays were magnified by the diamonds. The store was truly a beautiful place as it was bright and clean. Almost like heaven but, it wasn't quite as great without Hanz.

    My eyes landed on a ring with a small gem. It was blue and intricately decorated with gold and blue lines.

That was the one.

I pointed at it and the lady smiled at me warmly and she rang it up. I pulled out my wallet and paid her. It was so worth it. 3,000 dollars.

Once I got back to the house I hid it in the pair of pants I was wearing to dinner tonight. I already ironed my shirt and pants and I was set. I came back to the room only to find Hanz hugging my pillow, smelling it.

"Geez Darlin I was only gone for about an hour."

    He started to turn a fuzzy red and he threw it down, hiding under the covers. I shook my head and laughed at just how adorable he was. I walked over to him and laid down right next to him. I grabbed him and hauled him on top of me so I could hold him while I could stare at his perfect face.

"Ya wanna go to dinner tonight?"

"Yes."

    He pecked me on the lips and it wasn't quite enough for me. I wanted to taste him. So, I pulled him right back before he could get off and kissed him hungrily. His reaction was delayed but nevertheless I got him into it. I slid my tongue across his lips to ask permission and he allowed me in. I began to savor the taste of all of his mouth. I began to get even more desperate and I started to want more and more as I tilted his head sideways and began to thrust my tongue into his mouth even deeper. He moaned and it sounded like desperation and hunger. His nails began to dig into my shoulders and the stinging pain only drove me harder.
    We were finally able to pull away, our lips making a popping sound in the process.

    We began to get ready now so we wouldn't be anywhere near late. I wanted to eat at the place when we were first in our relationship. It would be something truly special.
___________________________
Yeah next chapter is going to be a doozy.

Hope you enjoyed!!