Unattainable Heart | Remember | Ch 1

-Y/N POV-
Y/N:
I'm so excited to come back home! I'm going to miss you Auntie.. But I'm going to be reunited with my parents!

Auntie:
I'm proud of you Y/N! I'm going to miss you too.. but you'll meet a lot of people there and you will meet some of your old best friends!

Y/N:
Oh, the car is here for me now.. I gotta go now auntie. I love you! Stay safe!

I hug Auntie and kiss her cheek.

Auntie:
You too Y/N. Bye, bye hun~!

I wave good bye to Auntie and go to the car. My uncle is driving me to the airport.

Uncle:
You'll have a great time there I know it. I'll miss you.

Y/N:
I'll miss you too Uncle.

When we arrive at the airport I said I love you to my Uncle and left to catch my flight. I'm kind of scared going alone, but I'll manage.
It was a pretty long trip. I slept through most of the plane ride. When we landed in Seoul I was excited. I got off the plane and my brother was waiting for me in the airport.

Jungkook:
Y/N!!

Y/N:
OPPA!!

I ran and hugged him.

Jungkook:
I missed you so much, Y/N!

Y/N
I missed you more~! Help me pick up my luggage okay?

We walk over and pick my luggage up.
Jungkook helps me with the heavier luggage and we walked out getting some food. I sat in his car and he drove.

Jungkook:
Are you ready for school tomorrow?

Y/N:
Nervous and excited. But I'm ready!

Jungkook:
Your uniform already arrived so you'll be fine.

Y/N:
I'm looking forward to it, Oppa. Are you going to the same class as me?

Jungkook:
We'll find out tomorrow.

Y/N:
Okay, Oppa.

When we get home I run inside and to my room lay on my bed.

Y/N:
GOOD NIGHT OPPA!!

I yelled so he would hear me. I went to sleep after that.

The next day. I woke up and got dressed. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs.

Jungkook:
Good morning, Y/N

Y/N:
Morning, Oppa.

I sit down on the chair and make myself some cereal. When I'm finished, Jungkook and I walk to school. I remember almost everything from Seoul. I remember my best friend, Yoongi. I'll try to find him at school.. I can't wait to meet my old friends.

Y/N:
Oppa, do you know someone named Yoongi?

Jungkook:
Yes, why?

Y/N:
He was my old best friend when I last
came here.

Jungkook:
If you want I'll introduce him to you today.