Unattainable Heart | Useless | Ch 2

-Y/N POV-
I blushed when I heard that Jimin likes me.. well he said kind of.. I try to hide myself blushing but I couldn't. Yoongi, Jin, and basically everyone in BTS saw me blushing.

Yoongi:
HAHA!! YOU LIKE THAT UGLY PIECE OF SHIT. HOW HYUNG, HOW??

Yoongi just laughed. His tone. His words. The way he made me feel like a joke. That our friendship was all just an illusion. I suddenly stop blushing and I try to keep being strong. I fake my smile.

Jimin:
She's cute. A beautiful girl that you don't deserve. You didn't give her a chance at all did you, Hyung? She was being nice to you and trying to be friends again but you keep rejecting her.

Yoongi:
She should just accept the fact that I don't want to talk to her, see her, or hear her annoying ass voice.

I can't hold my tears or emotions anymore. I start crying silently..

Jungkook:
Hyung, stop being such a fucking cunt. You made her cry AGAIN. Like just stop. She did nothing.

I started to cry more. Silently screaming, hoping that someone will cheer me up. Or give me a hug.. that's when.. Jimin hugs me. He pulls my head close to his chest and I stop crying slowly. He touches my head and strokes my hair out of my face.

Jimin:
You'll be okay, Y/N. just forget about him.. I'm here for you.

He whispered to me and tears start flowing down my cheeks. Why does this hurt so much?

Y/N:
I'm tired..

I say weakly but everyone heard me.

Jin:
We can all stay here for the night. Yoongi behave.

Jungkook:
Jimin, can you take care of Y/N for me please?

Jimin:
Of course. I'll give you a bed to sleep in, Y/N.

Jimin picks me up bridal style into a bedroom. He lays me down and strokes my hair.

Y/N:
Thank you, Jimin..

Jimin:
Anything for the princess.

Y/N:
Stop it Jimin~!!

I smack him softly. I slowly fell asleep...

-Yoongi POV-

Jungkook:
What the fuck was that, Yoongi? Stop hurting my sister! I told you, she didn't want to leave. She begged to stay. She had a crush on you Yoongi but you never cared. You don't care still.

Hoseok:
Yep, Hyung, stop being so mean. At least try not to say so much mean things to her like insulting her. I'm sure she missed you.

I stay quiet because I just want them to stop talking about her. I really did miss her. I missed her to the point that.. I was depressed. I didn't want to go to school or eat. I missed her THAT much. I want to hear it from her. Hear if it's true. I'm just scared she's going to fall for Jimin... I go leave this scene to check up on Y/N and Jimin. Y/N is hugging a pillow. That's so cute.. Jimin is asleep so I decided to walk up to Y/N and I stroke her hair away from her face. Seeing her beautiful face.. makes my heart melt.

Me:
I'm sorry Y/N..

Y/N:
Y-Yoongi..

She said that in her sleep.. is it possible that she is dreaming about me? I kiss her forehead and leave.