chap 3 - Who?

After that incident happened, I immediatly went to the  classroom to awaken myself through that noises... (keke noises)

"Good morning..." I've spoken lazily while opening the door. I was suprised when I've observed everyones behavior. They were silent,doing anything that they could do in their seats. Ive cleared my throat and then silently went to the flatform. Everyone gained their attention to me, still not saying anything ( Weird.. did anything happened. )

*Open door*

"Yah! Where did...." a voice came out.

"Who's that? " another one..

"Why is she here?" a guys voice came

"God she's beautiful..." a man commented.

They are totally,doubtful, weirdos

There was a girl who came in with a black straight hair, pinkish cheeks, red lips and a bit lower odmf my height... she steps in the flatform without noise occured.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim TaeYeon. Nice to meet you."  she introduce herself and then went on her seat. She gave me a smile and i gave her one too. 

So thats it, Im gonna do it now.

"Hello, I'm Jung Jessica Soo Yeon. " I simply introduce myself . They were all looking at me and I even ingnored them. I've just went to my seat and place my bag beside my chair.

"Jessica right?" a girls voice calls me.

"Kim TaeYeon..?" I've spoken back.  But with my icy tone.

She giggles."Just call me Taeyeon. "

"Ok."

"By the way, did you know about this school's priority?" she seriously ask.

"No..."

"If your here, your probably a K-POP star. " she speaks straightly.

My eyes widened. What...

"What? how did you know? " I ask her curiously.

"Your group is SNSD, right? "

"Well yeah.. but how did you know?".

"That group is still ongoing. SMTOWN was still searching for possible members of it. And Im one of it,as you as well. The rest was already here in this school. There are already 7 members and still need 2. SM will pick 2 girls here in this school. " she clearly explains.

" So some members are here, we still dind't know who are they because we were not able to meet everyone." I commented.

"Yeah, probably if the two members are gathered,then it will be that time."

" and..."

"and?"

"... im the leader of the group..." she says in her little voice.