getting ready/bus

I wake up at 7:30 exactly and check my phone. I have a bunch of texts from the group chat with my friends.
Weston: gooooooooood morning everyone
Loren: weston
Weston: ya?
Loren: it's 5 am. stop blowing up everyone's phones
Weston: it was one text
Ariel: both of u shut up
Mark: goddamnit you all woke me up
Jacob: GUYS
Weston: i have no regrets
Loren: whatever, we gotta get ready for tour anyways
Mark: yup

That was two hours ago. I decided to send them a message too.

Abby: this is why you keep your phones on silent.
Ariel: true
Jacob: u have a point.

I realize I need to be at the bus in an hour so I quickly get dressed.

I put this on because I'm too tired to pick out a nice outfit from my bag since I've already packed

I put this on because I'm too tired to pick out a nice outfit from my bag since I've already packed. I brush my hair and put it into two Dutch braids and then brush my teeth. I pack up the rest of my stuff. I go downstairs with my bags and my mom helps me pack the stuff into our car. We drive to the place where the bus will pick us up. I get out and say bye to my mom. I won't be seeing her for 3 months.
"Bye mom."
"Be safe and have fun sweetie."
I walk to the bus and see Jacob and Ariel talking.
"Hey guys!" I say.
"Hey Abby!" Ariel smiles.
"Are we the only ones here so far?" I ask.
"No, Weston's around here somewh-" Jacob starts to say. Somebody cuts him off by saying "BOO!" Behind me. I turn and laugh.
"Hey Weston."
"Hey Abigail."
"It's Abby!!"
"Whatever." He laughed. "Did I scare you?"
"Nope." Jacob and Ariel laugh and Weston pretends to be sad. The people in our bus are me, Loren, Ariel, Jacob, Mark, and Weston.
"Where are the rest of the peeps?" Weston asks Jacob.
"I don't know. They should be here soon. The bus leaves in fifteen minutes. We should get food and drinks now." He points to the gas station that the bus is parked in front of.
"Yeh let's go." We walk over and go inside. There's only one or two other people in there. We get as much snacks as we want and a lot of soda and snapple. Weston stocks up on gum for some reason and Ariel gets a bunch of packages of mini donuts. As we're paying, Mark and Loren walk in.
"Heyyy." Loren says when she sees us.
"Hey!" We all say.
"What's up?" Mark asks, fist-bumping Jacob and Weston. We grab the bags of food and drinks and walk back to the bus. We get on and the driver pulls away. First we're going to LA. Ariel puts all the food in cabinets and the mini fridge and we all claim beds. There's two sets of bunk beds and one big bed.
"Sooo...two people have to share a bed." Ariel says awkwardly. Frantically, everyone claims a bed. Ariel and Loren get a bunk and Mark and Weston get the other. Me and Jacob laugh awkwardly.
"Guess it's me and you!" He smiles. I blush. I like Jacob.
"I ship it!" Weston says and Jacob pretends to hit him. I put my stuff on the bed.
"Come on guys lets play a game." Loren suggests.
"Okay. What game?"
"We should play..." We all think for a long time.
"Would You Rather, but you gotta do which ever you pick." Mark smiles. We all look around cautiously and then nod.
"Okay. Let's go in a circle. I'll go first, then we'll go around. So, Abby: would you rather hold Jacobs hand for the rest of the game or snuggle Weston every single night for the next three months of tour?" Mark asks. I grab Jacobs hand and he smiles.
"Okay I see how it is." Weston mutters jokingly.
"Jacob, would you rather livestream you cutting your toenails or livestream you lipsyncing while Weston sings for you?" I ask. Jacob laughs and gets his phone. He starts a younow livestream.
"Hey guys. I'm gonna be singing a song for you today. Hit it Weston." Jacob starts to mouth the words to Sweatshirt, his song, and Weston sings in a really purposefully bad voice. We all laugh. Some people in the comments think it's actually Jacob singing. We turn it off. The game continues for a while and then it gets to my turn again.
"Okay Abby. Would you rather spend 7 minutes in heaven with Jacob or me?" Mark asks. He already knows the answer.
"Where are we supposed to go though?" I ask.
"That supply closet." Ariel winks at me. Jacob and I are still holding hands and we go in. Mark starts a timer for 7 minutes. For the first couple, we just sit and talk.
"Do you wanna kiss?" Jacob asks. I nod and we kiss and then he reaches down and squeezed my boob. I moaned and he reached down and touched my thigh and started rubbing me. I moaned louder and we kissed more. Mark opened the door.
"Woah there kiddos, calm down in there. The 7 minutes are up!" Everyone laughs. Me and Jacob get out awkwardly and smile.