Springy (A/N)

Apart from that, please take some time to read this guys

After the blue whale game another inhuman and sick game goes around the web in search of casualties. I'm talking about the "fire fairy game".

What is this game?

The fire fairy game is a macabre game, born in Russia.

Unfortunately the victims of this game have been children from 5 to 7 years old.

The game is not like blue whale, as in the animal "blue whale".

You are aware that you will die just by reading the instructions, if you're mature enough.

Sadly, the small children playing it will not be aware of what the consequences of their actions will be..

Finally, to do this game, a "curator" will send the victim a photo.

Again, to child may sound like a game, but for a guy it won't seem anything but madness, since the instructions of the game are:

to make three laps around the bed repeating a "magic word",

.. after quietly going to the kitchen and lighting the gas without turning on the fire.

Then the little kid is supposed to go back to bed.

Consequently, after a while the house is full of gas and the victim naturally dies because of inhaled gas..

Not to mention that the other people in the house may end up doing the same thing.

I don't know what the purpose of this game is, maybe the kids are trying to summon some short of fairy (..?)

In any case, since the game is aimed to trick children of that age, it's hard to tell if it'll have the same outcome as the blue whale game did or worse.

Try to spread awareness and stay safe everyone!