7e

Leah P.O.V.

Out of all the people it could've been it just had to be the pizza delivery guy! I won't say its such a bad thing because he has an adorable complexion. Green eyes, sharp jaw, blonde hair, typical white boy but sometimes I can't help but be a killer for that. I wonder if Jason was the one that ordered who ordered pizza. Or maybe it was Laura, she's always eating pizza.

"Jason did you order this pizza? If you did the guy is here." I shouted up the stairwellthat's to my left. I ask the Mr. White boy how much money is and he says $12. Jason is taking way to long for my liking and don't really want to stand awkwardly near the door in pajamas. Screw it, I'm just going to pay for it myself. I dig around my pocket and find a twenty dollar bill in my pocket. I wonder how that got there. Last time I checked my pockets were empty but the last time I actually did check was this morning. So there is a possibility. I look up at Mr. White boy and smile while handing him the money.

"Here keep the change" I tell him. He passes the pizza over, saying goodbye. I say the same politely before shutting the door. Before I have the chance to turn around Jason pops up in front of me taking the pizza out of my hands.

"Well it's about time. I already paid for the pizza if you're wondering. You owe me $ 12. You don't have to rush or anything." I told him, walking in the kitchen alongside him.

"Nobody told you to pay but I bought enough for you, me and your friends. See I'm an awesome brother. Go call them down." He said and laughed after. Ignoring him I went back up to my room. Sure he's a good brother but he's the slowest little thing I've ever met. Reminds me of a turtle.

"Hey guys my brother bought pizza. Well I did but come down if you guys want some because I surely do." I told Jady and Laura.

"Wait the hot brother? Cause if it is I'm down for pizza." Jady said.

"Well um... I only have one brother. And hold up when did you see my brother?" I told her. Her face was red and flushed but I just laughed at her. But wait they think my brother is hot?!

"Just come on. It's not getting any warmer." I told both of them. Before I left I glanced back and saw Jady and Laura fixing their hair in the mirror. Once again what are they doing? I giggled and just let them be.
They soon were behind me going downstairs. I found Jason in the living room watching T.V. with a pizza slice in his hand. I think he's watching a soccer game. I think I'll join him, actually let me rephrase that, I'll definitely join him. I run into the kitchen and look around for the pizza box. Findingit on top of the counter I grab a slice for myself. I hear Laura and Jady come down the stairs. I look up and see them giggling and secretly checking out my brother. I can't help but laugh.

" Um Guys... come in here" I told them half laughing. They look up surprised. I can see both of their faces turning red, Jadys even more than before and I still can't believe they just checked out my brother.

"So you guys want to tell me what you guys were just doing." I asked them.

"You see well um... your brother he's like one of those boys at Starbucks and he's just so you know..." Laura said stuttering. I shouldn't have even asked them. I kinda was expecting that.

"Just grab a pizza slice and come to the living room" I wait for them to get a plate a pizza then we all go to the living room. To my luck Jason is still there. Oh the distractions that are going to happen. We all decide to watch the soccer game but I can tell the girls are not very interested. I can see them constantly catching glances at Jason. And well Jason being Jason he doesn't even notice it. I elbow the nearest girl to me which was Laura. She looked over at me and I gave her the face that says "stop and pay attention. I can see what you're doing". She silently laughs and looks at her phone. I have a feeling she received a text.

"Leah , my mom sent me a text to tell me and Jady that we have to start heading home" Laura tells me. My face falls but then I realize the time. It's almost midnight. Early for me but it must be late for them. I say okay and Laura goes and gets Jady. They both come into the kitchen and we say our goodbyes. I tell them to make sure to text me that they got home okay and to also text me tomorrow se we can hang out again or something. I tell Jason I'm going to hit the hay giving him a kiss on the cheek as I leave. Before I go to sleep I'm going to take a quick shower. I run into my room and grab my towels and then head back to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and wait for it to be a little bit above warm. Not too warm yet no too hot.

(skip showering and getting ready)

I finally was able to go to sleep. I jump in my bed and bury myself under my comforter. I stuff my head into the pillow and slowly feel myself falling asleep.

A/N--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry its so short but I promise I'm going to do another update later on x Lee.