sweet dreams weird dreams

Before we went to bed we got dinner. During dinner and before we went to bed were kinda fun.

At dinner me and Abe got to the cafeteria. When we got to the cafeteria this guy said" were are your passes and why are you here?" He said as he blocked the door. I showed him our cards that made us look human. Abe said" I brought Abby my girlfriend here for our 6 month anniversary." The guy starred at us for a moment and after a while he let us in the cafeteria. After dinner we went back to our room. When we got back to our room we got settled into our room. I sat down on the bed and Abe was standing by the window when he asked" why did you do it?" I said" what do you mean?" Abe said" why did you kiss me on the cheek?" I said" I had to so we didn't get kick out of the COUPLES dance and only couples were allowed into the party." He said" okay I was just asking that's all." I said" I am going to change my clothes so I need you to turn to turn around Abe." He said" ok." As I was getting changed I was talking to Abe. While I was talking I noticed that Abe was looking at me. He was starting at my blue fur and wolf ears puls a wolf tail. He was also starring at my light blue and dark blue feathered wings. I yelled at Abe to turn around. When I was dressed I was wearing a strapless white sports bra that ended under my chest. He could see a lot of my stomach and he was surprised that I had a 6 pack. My bottoms were a skirt ( not a skort ) that went right below my underwear. But he could still see a little bit of my purplish bluish panties.when I was ready to go to bed I walked over to the mirror and brushed my blue, purple, and pink hair. I turned around and starred at the bed. I signed and said" why did we have to get a room with only one bed?" Abe said" I could sleep on the floor." I said" no you don't have to do that. It just that I am really really shy." He said" I promise I won't do anything to you when you're asleep." I said" okay, well good night Abe." When I fell asleep I had this weird dream. In my dream I was on a mission with Abe and we were in water. This sea monster came out of nowhere. It charged a me and slashed me with it's tail. Abe swam after me as I was drowning. He brung me ashore and performed mouth to mouth reception on me. And after that I opened my eyes to see who saved me. I starred in his eyes. Then I remember this evil look in his eyes and I looked down at my chest. I saw him stabbing into my heart. I saw all of my blood gushing out of my chest. After that it all went black. Right when it went black I woke up in a cold sweat. After a while I went back to sleep. This other dream I had was about my old boyfriend. He was torturing me and Abe. Abe was chained up to a wall. His wrists were chained up to the wall. I was hang with my wrists chained up to the ceiling. My body was hanging about 3 feet of the ground. My x boyfriend ( a.k.a Josh ) walked into the room and looked at me. He said" are you ready for some fun? Well fun for me at least." He took the cloth bag off of Abe's head and Abe opened his eyes. He saw me hanging there. Josh walked over to me and lowered me onto my knees. Josh said" suck it b****." He forced me onto him. After that he raised me up again and pushed me onto a wall. Then he forced himself into me. He pulled out of me before he could squirt in me. He unchained Abe and pushed him over to me. Abe's arms were still chained up so he couldn't unchain me. Josh said" if you want her to be free, make her yours. If you don't I will and she will be my prisoner." Abe knew what he had to do. He got close to me. I couldn't help the feeling as his tongue ran up my body. He got up off the ground and gently forced himself into me. After that it went black again.