Same old love

-She is... Logan uttered.
I looked to the left. He was standing there with his hands in his pockets, looking down at the asphalt.
-I know, Logan.
We started walking again. I walked at the side of the road while Logan walked on the sidewalk.
-Woowch! I shouted as I almost got driven over.
-Come here, Chloe. Logan waved me over and I obeyed. I didn't want to die today either!
-Usually she is very nice. She is just shy when she meets new people, Logan said. It was like he defended her.
-I understand.

Finally, we arrived at his apartment. We walked in separately and I got overwhelmed immediately. His bedroom was as huge as mine and the bed was all black. The walls were white and the windows were big and modern. Even though there were clothes and stuff all over the place, it was amazing.
-Wow, Logan. I didn't know you had an apartment this big!
-You wanna know my secret?
-Sure, I said.
-The paycheck I get on Mondays, Logan whispered into my ear, and I bursted out in laughter. He made me forget his ex and all my problems. I felt like a warm wind flying over the city, with absolutely no worries. I liked him so much.
We sat down on his bed and he took his strong arm around my neck.
-Are you mad at me, baby? Logan said as his breath flowed on top of my lips.
-It's okay. I understand that you want to protect your ex, but why did you call me your friend?
-I'm so sorry, Chloe. Vanessa doesn't like when I'm with other girls and she thinks that she broke up with me, even though it was the other way around.
-Oh, is she that type of girl? I said, trying to hide the fact that I knew that she obviously was that kind of girl!
-Yeah, I'm afraid so.
Logan stared down at the floor and took his arm down from my shoulder. A sound of something wet hitting the floor stroke my ear.
-Don't cry, handsome. It isn't your fault that she is a total bitch!
-Do you think that is what I'm crying about? Really!? Logan shouted right into my face.
-What the hell is wrong with you? I'm trying to understand, instead of being mad! All my hidden rage came to the surface and I just screamed back.

-How could you do this to me, Chloe? How? Logan handed me my phone that I forgot I had put down on his bed.
-I'm sorry, Logan. I didn't forget my phone. I don't know why I did that, it won't happen again, I promise. I tried soothing his back, but he just moved away from me.
-Look, Chloe! LOOK for gods sake. Is this true? Is Tyler working with you?
My eyes grew bigger as I held my phone in my hand. Suddenly, I was the one who cried. It was picture of Tyler, with me in the background. Bruce had sent it to me.
-I knew I should've told you. I'm sorry.
-No! There is no excuse for what you just did! Get the hell out!
Logan pushed me out of the room, but he was still gentle. I knew he didn't want to hurt me.
-Forgive me, please! We have to talk about this, Logan! Come on!
He pushed me out of the entrance and shouted one last sentence which made my heart go black.
-I thought we were done with this crap. I thought you loved me and not my best friend!