Imagine #3

«Guys please give me some inspirations on what I should write cause I'm really running out of ideas and I just began this book. Thanks lysm»
Y/N's POV: We are in Italy rn and daannngggg there are good looking girls everywhere. I know it sounds weird that a girl says that. But tbh which girl doesn't look at the other girls. Cause I do and they look definitely better than I do.
Yesterday we got new neighbours in the hotel they have the apartment above us. And guess what? They have two sons around my age. They have a little brother just like me and they are getting along just well. They are both 11 and they are always playing with each other. So me and the two boys are talking but one of them is really quiet. Idk why but idc either. So me and Harvey (the one that is talking to me a lot) just went to the beach. We are 15 and our parents said it would be okay if we would go on our own. Harvey and I unpacked the towels and quickly changed into our bathing suits. I was standing in the water trying not to scream cause it was really really cold but Harvey just thought it would be funny to push me into the water. I thought I could scare him so I just stayed under water. He realized that I wouldn't come up and quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the water. He hugged me tight and said sorry like 100 times. And I couldn't help it but laughed.

H: Stop laughing you were drowning. Because of me.
Y: I wasn't drowning. I was just messing around. (I laughed)
H: Not. Funny. I really was worried. Don't do it again.
Y: why?
H: cause I care about you and..and..I like you okay so stop doing this.
Y: you like me?

How could a boy like me. I mean I have known him for a day now and we just like each other. How the heck did that happen?

H: yeah..sry I know it's weird cause we just met but still.
Y: it's weird yes...But I have the same feeling..

«Yes I'm in Italy and yes there are neighbours with a cute boy  and yes I used this as an inspiration but why not use this. I thought it was kinda cute. Idk about you. So yeah if you have questions or requestions about what I should write and what I already wrote just ask me. I would love to write story's that you guys have requested so I know you won't hate me if I'm not updating so guys ask! Okay I'm joking I just want to write good things.»