Chapter 2

"Excuse me. Why aren't you letting me in?", I asked indignantly. I stumbled and someone grabbed me from behind.

"I'm not letting you in because you're too drunk. Now get out of the line".

I blinked at the bouncers harsh voice. The guy who had grabbed me grinned.

"Hey sweetheart, lets go somewhere", he said.

"No, I don't want to go with you", I muttered, wiping hair out of my eyes.

"Sure you do", he said, pulling me firmly out of the line.

"Stop", I muttered again.

"Hey man, she said she doesn't want to go", a voice said, pulling me away from that guys grasp.

"What's it got to do with you?", he said aggressively.

"A lot actually. Next time don't be so blatantly obvious about taking advantage of someone who's clearly out of it", he replied calmly.

The guy glared before returning to the line, already approaching a group of girls. Ass doesn't even cut it.

"Thank you", I said, my voice slurred. I looked at the guy who had saved me from a very scary situation. He had brown hair, and huge brown eyes. His eyes were filled with concern.

Again, I stumbled. He grabbed me firmly.

"Okay, you need to sit". He led me over to the sidewalk, and sat me down. He then sat beside me as he grabbed his phone.

"What, what are you doing?", I asked, my eyes squinting in drunken confusion.

"I'm calling you a taxi", he said, as he spoke swiftly into the phone before hanging up.

"Thank you", I giggled.

"Yeah, that's okay. Where are your friends?", he asked gently.

"I don't know. They just left!", I said, my nose angrily scrunched.

"You know you should never drink so much when you're alone. You don't have a clue what you're doing right now", he said softly.

"No, no I don't", I said, yawning.

"That guy could have hurt you", he said quietly. I nodded, my head lolling slightly. He sighed as he looked at my lopsided frame. He straightened me up.  He grabbed my phone, which was on my lap, and started tapping it.

"I put my number in. Text me tomorrow to let me know that you're alive, okay?", he asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Okay", I said tiredly. He smiled kindly as he stood up and helped me up. He led me across the road to the taxi that had appeared and he helped me into it.

"You know your address, right?", he asked.

I grinned giddily.

"Of course", I said, before loudly reciting it to the taxi driver.

"Great. I'll see you around-"

"Freya", I told him, leaning my head drowsily against the seat.

"Freya", he repeated, smiling.

"See you around-"

"Jack", he said. I grinned.

"See you around Jack."

A/N:Hope you guys liked. Comment any feedback if you get a chance ❤️