Prolouge

Jack G P.O.V.

Dear Dumbass Journal,

I've been writing in this thing since I got here, so I've been writing in it for 4 years.

Mom thought it was good idea to write down my feelings and thoughts every second of the day or some shit.

Thanks mom. 

Since I'm 17 now, I'm suppose to be getting out so I can start my life as a teenager.

Most people think I just ran away, some thought I was dead, and others... well others had it rumored that I was in a mental hospital, more like a Facility.

They called me an obsessive guy.

Well that's what my psychologist called me. Others just called me a serial killer.

I was obsessed with one girl. She was the best thing that ever happened in 12 year old life. She was my babysitter, she was someone who I understood as a 12 year old and she was so perfect.

Who wouldn't love a 15 year old that was just as perfect as an adult.

She was pretty. Blonde hair, blue eyes, nice frame, and good looks.

She left Omaha after what I did to her. I killed everyone that was important in her life. All because she was mine. Nobody could have her. She was all mine.

I killed anyone that got in the way of us together. I remember following her to the community pool, with the coach. Whenever she accomplished goals that he made for her, he would hug her or smile at her. I knew it was much more to that put on smile he had.

He wanted her and I couldn't let that happen. We were always going to be together. That night, I
drowned him in the bottom of the pool.

Tragic.

Killed her "Hot teacher" by loosening his breaks on his car. I was there when he tried to mash his breaks on that DEEP curve. But he ended up dying by his car flipping a few times.

Tragic. 

Killed her bestfriend at some pool party because she told me that I was a child. But she was babysitting me that day and she didn't want to disappoint her ugly ass friend. I think I stabbed her in the heart or neck? One of those two.

That was a Tragic too.

I Almost killed her pets but that was cruel. They were in my way too. Especially that Dog she had, it was always attached to her and always barked at me whenever I was around.

I Almost killed her brother and sister.

It was just me and her together in her home. I wanted my first kiss with her so I made sure we watched movies and had the lights turned off. I had on axe spray, I had on nice clothes, and I went on YouTube to learn how to kiss.

It was going great until they burst through the door, turned on the lights and sat between us. They got another movie to watch and had the audacity to eat the snacks I BOUGHT.

Before they went to sleep, I soaked their floors in gasoline. That night they went to sleep, I appeared at the end of their beds and lit floor on fire.

I flew out the window of her sisters room and saw her scream and cry, while she was on top of her bed. I wanted them to burn down to ashes.