Matchmaker

Anna knew her sister very well, and she could clearly see that deep inside, Elsa was unhappy. She could see it in the queen's eyes every time Kristoff flirted with her, or when the couple held hands and walked around the kingdom.

The redhead noticed countless times how Elsa would watch the two wistfully from her triangular bedroom window as they walked around the kingdom. Of course, she would never let her sister know that she noticed these things, for she didn't want to embarrass her or make her feel worse about her situation.

Elsa wasn't always like this. The first year she got to spend more time with Anna and their new friend, Elsa was practically bursting with joy every day. The two sisters were grateful to be reunited once again, and they both had a lot of life to catch up on at the time.

However, as the days went by, Anna observed a somber look in Elsa's eyes that grew colder each time she saw a young couple in love. When it was just the two sisters together, Elsa was her normal self. Even when Kristoff hung out with the duo, Elsa was content and happy with where she was in her life. She only transformed into that yearning, lonely girl when she saw love in the works.

Kristoff and Anna talked amongst themselves about this problem multiple times. They limited the amount of affection they showed each other in front of Elsa, and tried countless times to match her with an eligible suitor from one of the local kingdoms. They wrote numerous letters, desperately trying to get someone to give Elsa a chance.

However, the 'winter-in-the-middle-of-the-summer' incident scared most of the suitors away. The remaining suitors that got as far as visiting Arendelle to meet the queen left immediately after finding out about her mighty ice powers.

Anna felt terribly for her sister because of this, and wondered if she did more harm than good due to the rejections Elsa experienced . Maybe if she didn't meddle so much, Elsa would have found love on her own! If she didn't interfere, her older sister wouldn't have acquired a complex about her beautiful and wondrous abilities. Were ice powers really that much of a deal breaker?

Anna thought they were absolutely amazing! Kristoff admired them very much as well. Perhaps Elsa wasn't meant for any average royal. She was special, and she needed someone equally as extraordinary to appreciate and understand who she was.

After what happened in the hallway with the newcomer, Anna was ecstatic. The mystery boy and Elsa really hit it off! They both seemed to like each other very much, which never happened for her sister! Thousands of ideas were bouncing through Anna's mind as she tried to figure out how to get the two together.

'Woah, slow down Anna. Remember what Kristoff said, you jump to conclusions way too much, and act before you think. This is important! I should get to know this guy and make sure he's good enough for my sister. After all, I don't even know his name yet! Once I learn more about him, I can meddle- er, help.' She thought to herself.

Then, she remembered that Kristoff was spending time with this man all evening. Perfect! She could figure out more about Mr. Stranger by talking to her cute little ice harvester.

Anna hopped out of bed, then slowly opened the door to her room as silently as she could manage, keeping in mind that Elsa was in the room next door. She then tiptoed across the hallway, her two braids bobbing behind with every hop she took. The girl wasn't very mindful, and often got the two rooms beside her boyfriend's room mixed up with his actual room.

Usually, this wasn't a problem, for all she had to do was open each door until she found where he stayed. Today however, Anna had to avoid waking the stranger up, especially since she was going to tell Kristoff her plan for the stranger and Elsa. She knelt to the floor and peeked under each door to see which room belonged to Kristoff.