••

"Hi baby, it's me!" Harry shouted from the screen happily, holding the camera in a selfie manner.

"What's this?" I whispered to the green-eyed guy smiling beside me.

"Just watch." He whispered back, kissing the top of my head.

And I did.

"I'm at your parent's house right now." He narrated, knocking on the door that belonged my childhood home.

"Harry, what a surprise! Come in, come in." My mother's face beamed at the sight as she opened the door. She glanced at the camera held in his hand and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What's this?" She asked curiously.

"Uh, can I talk to both of you for a second?" Harry said.

"Of course. Honey, come here! Harry wants to talk to us!" My mother called out, leading Harry to the living room.

"Hello, Harry." My father's voice boomed as he entered the room, shaking Harry's hand firmly. Harry set the camera on another table, so I could see the three people I truly loved talking to each other.

Harry was nervous, long fingers fidgeting with each other. He kept running his hand through his hair, making my parents look at each other in confusion.

"I just wanted to ask if -," Harry started, before the sound went mute.

I couldn't lip-read, making me look at Harry exasperatedly.

But to my surprise, he was no longer beside me.

I looked around the theater trying to spot his curly quiff, but came up with nothing. I ignored the six men in their seats, who were holding something which they hid at my sight.

"Thank you, sir. Thank you so much, both of you." Harry's voice pulled me back into watching the video. His eyes were a little bit watery, but they were nothing compared to my mother's sobs.

"My baby! Oh, my baby isn't a baby anymore!" She hiccupped, crying into my dad's shirt. His hand moved up and down her back comfortingly as Harry shook his hand again.

The video cut to another scene, he was now on a plane. In the cockpit, may I add.

Then the video changed again, the camera was now angled from a few feet above the ground.

A plane zoomed into the clear, blue sky, white smoke billowing from it. It spelled out four words.

"Will You Marry Him?"

And the video cut to one of Harry jumping off a plane - the same plane in the sky. He smiled widely at the camera and stuck his thumbs up. Then he pointed to the question still floating in the sky.

He pulled on a strap, a parachute blowing up above him immediately. The video cut to another camera, one that was trained on Harry's parachute. Two words were printed on it.

"Say yes!"

Tears were falling down my cheeks now, and someone conveniently came in and gave me a box of Kleenex, a little post-it note stuck upon the cover.

"Wipe away your tears, love. I hope they're happy ones! -Harry x"

I laughed quietly at this, pulling one tissue from the box. Where the hell was this boy? Does he not want me to give him an answer?

The scene on the screen changed again.

Harry was in the cockpit again, but he was in the pilot's seat. He had skydiving gear on.