FOUR

As everyone began getting ready to leave, Jacob had walked over to Seth and convinced him to let him have a moment with his children due to the fact that if they were calm and focused they had a greater chance of success.

Jacob walked over to his children as they all stood around him. "I know you're disgusted with me right now, and I know this is more than we bargained for when we started on this road, but it is what it is."

"What did you mean by all the Judgment stuff?" Scott asked as her referred to the earlier conversation Jacob had with Seth.  Kate stared at them in confusion. "Wait... what judgment stuff?"

"He was talking to them like this was supposed to happen. Like he deserved it or something." Scott filled her in. Audrey frowned at this. She zoned out when they were talking about it and hadn't realised that was what he was talking about.

"I was trying to distract him." Jacob began saying. Listen very closely, when I'm not here, you'll do exactly what they say. You follow every instruction to the letter." He told them. Audrey wanted to comment on the fact that they'd probably get shot if they didn't but she kept her mouth shut. Scott began complaining at the idea of it. "You trust these freaks?" He asked in disbelief.

"No, but i trust the fact that they want to get to Mexico and they can't do that without all four of us alive and we're gonna survive this because we're a family. Were minus one and god knows I miss her deeply." Their father began saying, referring to their mother. "Do you daddy?" Kate asked skeptically. 

"Kate! What the hell?" Scott asked in disbelief. Even Audrey was slightly confused at this and wanted to know why she would ask that. 

"Okay family meeting adjourned. Let's go pops." Seth said as Jacob began walking towards him. Despite the fact that Audrey was still quite angry with her dad right now she still feared what was going to happen. She just hoped that their father stuck to plan and didn't do anything  stupid.

As Jacob left the room, everyone else sat in silence. Seth checked his watch. "Alright, getting close."

Audrey was stood near Richard and Scott as she waited impatiently. "You like Bruce Lee?" She heard Richard ask Scott casually. She raised her eyebrows at the random question but decided not to comment on it. 

Scott was taken aback at the sudden question. "Huh?" He stuttered. Richie looked unphased. "Bruce Lee. Do you like him?" He repeated. Scott looked down for a moment before he mumbled a "Yeah."

Richard nodded. "So do I. You seen any of his early stuff?" He asked. Audrey was listening to their conversation with a frown on her face. She glanced at Seth who noticed her staring and he shook his head as he turned to check his watch again. It seemed at this point Audrey noticed that Seth was used to his brothers odd habits.

"Mhm...yeah." Scott said in response to Richies question. Richard looked surprised. "Really?" He glanced at Scott with a slight smile on his face. "Can you understand all of the stuff they were saying?" He asked.

Scott shook his head a little. "K-kind of...not much." He stuttered as he glanced at the floor again. She saw Richard grin a little and nod his head impressively. "You kind of look like Bruce Lee." He commented. Scott looked up with a small glare on his face. "Why, because I'm Asian?"

The small smile that was on Richard's face vanished at Scott's attitude. "No, because you look like Bruce Lee." He stared at Scott for a moment or two before looking away. "Just payed you a compliment." He muttered, sounding slightly offended that Scott practically rejected his compliment.

"Okay boys, showtime." Seth suddenly said as he walked towards them and opened the door. Richard let Scott go before him so that he could keep an eye on him as they made their way to the RV. Once they left the room Seth closed the door again.