Chapter Six: "Is it really a crush?"

Dipper's (POV)

The next day of school rolled around, and I was just about to head to my first class when I saw Wendy hanging outside the computer lab. She smiled when she saw me, and waved at me. I blush and wave back to her with a smile. I walk over to her, and she walks over to me.

"Hey Dipper."

"Hey Wendy, listen sorry again about yesterday." I frown.

"Nah, don't worry about it." she shrugs.

"Well no I will, because... I... Um..." Wendy sighs.

"You're a real sweetie dude." I blush deeply as Wendy moves my hair aside on my head. She leaned in to kiss it before she suddenly stops.

"Dude, what's with the Big Dipper mark on your head?" I gulp.

"That's my birthmark. Its why people call me Dipper."

"Ohhh! I get it now, the Big Dipper, so that's how you got your nick name! I thought your parents just hated you or something." she said amazed.

"If it makes you feel any better dude, I think it's a great birthmark. In fact..." she stops her self and leans in and kisses my forehead. I blush deeply again, and smile at her. She smiles back and giggles. 

"You were right Wendy, it did make me feel better." I laugh nervously. Wendy giggled.

"Glad it did, kiddo." 

*RING RING*

When I heard the late bell ring, I grew nervous. 

"Oh man, I'm late for class! I got to go Wendy, I'll see you at lunch! Bye!" I then started running to class as fast as I could. When I got to the class room, all eyes were on me.

"Mr. Pines!" My teacher yells, "You're late!"

"I know, I know. I'm sorry." 

"Just take your seat." I nodded and took my seat, as I did so, some of the boys in the class room were laughing and snickering. I sighed, and my teacher gave all of us our assignments. In he middle of class one of the boys in the back of the class threw paper airplanes at my head.

"Ouch, seriously!?" They laughed. I groan and finish my work. When class was over, I was not in the best of moods. Kids laughed at me, and my teacher yelled at me. I sigh again, and head to my locker. 

*RING RING*

A few hours later I heard the lunch bell ring for lunch. I grab my lunch money and head for the lunch room. When I get there, some of the same boys that were laughing at me before stared at me with fire in their eyes. One of them walks up to me, and I gulp loudly. 

"Hey Dipshit!" He points to his friend. "Clyde here told me that he saw Wendy kiss your forehead! You better watch your back kid, or else there will be trouble for you!" With that the boys left, and I was left shaking in my boots. I pay for lunch and take a seat near the exit, just in case I need a quick escape. 

"Hey Dipper!" I look to see Wendy there, smiling like always. When I saw her there, I felt my face flush a deep red. Wendy sat down by me, making me blush deeper.

"Hey, are you okay? I saw those boys giving you a hard time." she puts her hand on my shoulder. I try my best not to freak out, and speak up.

"I'm fine, they didn't hurt me." Wendy nods, and smiles again. I smile back, and we both eat lunch together. I decided to make conversation with her, since I wanted to get to know her better. I thought it could be a good way for us to bond and get closer together. 

"So what kinds of things are you into?" I ask blushing.

"Well, I like going for nature walks, playing video games, making fun of bad horror movies, hanging out with friends, and breaking some rules here and there." She smiles.

"What about you, what are you into?" I think for a moment.

"I like reading books, playing video games, going on adventures with my sister Mabel, discovering new things, and watching mystery shows." She nods.

"That's pretty cool. So what kind of mysteries do you like the most?"

"I like mostly like Monster Mystery." Wendy raised an eye brow.

"Monster Mystery? What's that?" I smiled big when she asked that.

"It's kinda like what Scooby Doo does. Only with real monsters. Like you look for clues to why the monster is there, or why it does what it does, and so and so forth. It's pretty interesting really." Wendy gave me a smile, and I smiled back.

"Well, maybe I'll look into it then." I blush.

*RING RING*

When lunch was over, me and Wendy both walked out of the lunch room and to our next class. Lucky for us, we both go upstairs for our next class. I just wish we had the same class, but being in different grades, I could see why we didn't have the same class together. It was probably for the best, seeing that we might have caused trouble. Hehe... When we got up the stairs, Wendy waved goodbye, and I did the same.

"See you later, Dip!"

"Bye Wendy!" I smiled and headed to my next class of the day. I just hope it goes better than my last class. Lucky for me, none of the boys from before go to this class, but on the bad side, I wasn't doing to well in this class. Probably because the teacher is the meanest of all of the teachers in the whole High school. His name was Mr. Kyle. He was brutal! Even if you were a second late for class, he would yell at you. Or if you raised your hand when he was talking, he would send you to the office. I never really liked him, and I could tell he didn't really like me either. I can't tell which is worse. Being mad fun of be your class mates, or having a teacher that wants to punish you for everything you do. I wonder if Wendy would put up with this?

Author's Note:

Don't forget to vote and comment!  :D