The Bad Boy and the New Girl

First of all, I would love to thank you for picking my book to read :) Make sure to check out my other books "My Hero" "I Love You" and "Life Mottos and Sayings To Live By <3" It would mean a lot. Make sure to vote and comment for the first official chapter to be released!!

Haylee's Point of View (POV):

I moved to a new town last week with my mom and dad. There's a big school, and a huge town. Lot's of people, and I've already become friends with our neighbor's daughter, Autumn.

Autumn's really cool, she has long, thin red hair, just like the leaves in Autumn or Fall. She has deep hazel eyes, and is really skinny. She's just about the same height as me, only a couple inches shorter. She came over to my house two days after my family and I moved into Los Angeles. Autumn isn't your average sixteen year old, there's something special about her, and it's only a matter of time before I find out.

Autumn stayed at my house for a little, and told me about all the students at school. The sluts of the school, the populars, the bad boys, the players, the jocks, the nerds, and the normal kids. She told me she's the fifth popular, and all the boys are chasing after her. I believe it, she is drop dead gorgeous. She also told me that whenever there's a new girl in school, they automatically get everyone to be friends, and become super popular. Autumn said I'd have no problem being popular, with my straight with a tint of curl bleach blonde hair, my height, my ocean blue eyes, and my style. She said I'd be popular the minute I stepped on campus.

I was kind of scared for my first day, since it is the middle of the school year, and the only person I know is Autumn. I wish I had a brother or sister the same age as me with me the entire time, but no. I have to be an only child.

That's the end of the sneak peek! Hope you enjoyed, the first real chapter will start with those few paragraphs and will continue on through the first day of school. :) Please follow me, favorite the chapter, and comment ideas on characters Haylee should meet! Until then, see you later!