chapter 1

"and I was like Baby baby baby oh like. baby baby baby no I thought you always be mi-"

I offed my radio.I hate Justin Bieber.I look over at Michael who was almost done packing and back at the mess on my bed.ugh almost done just a bit more stuff.I throw in a few shirts and some more jeans and finally my phone charger."Done!"I sigh in relief.I go over to Michaels room.He is just finishing packing his guitar."Finally Done"He just flops face first on his bed."Michael, Madison bring your bags to the car your plane leaves in 1 hour.I dont get it me and Michael are only 13 & 14 and mom is sending us over to Australia to live with our aunt for a year while she goes around the world with her new husband.I go back to my room and grab my I pod, headphones and my bags then go down stairs where my mom and Michael were on the couch."Maddie hunny can you come here I have a present for both of you"She smiles.I walk over to the couch and plop down beside Michael I don't really want to sit beside some one who is leaving me for a year for her new husband when I'm her own child.She hands me a box about the size of a pencil case but square."Go ahead and open them!"She gives us a big smile.I tear open the paper.It was an I phone."THANKS MOM"Michael gives her a big hug.I sat there and starred at it for a moment."thanks"I say with less excitement the Mikey."Well guys we gotta get to the airport"My mom explains while standing up."My number is already in the phone if you need it"She kisses the top of my head."okay"