My OC

Name: Park Eunji

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Eunji's ethnicity is Korean

Eunji's ethnicity is Korean. She is 5'2 and has a rather thin and petite frame.

The mafia you're in: The Dark Shadows.

Position in the mafia: Eunji deals drugs and weapons. She may also spy at times.

Preferred weapons: Although she has access to plenty of different weapons, Eunji always uses the most basic weapons. She always has a pocket knife on her at all times. She also carries around a pistol, for y'know, tricky situations.

Personality: Eunji is sweet, sassy and sarcastic. She'll use her humour to get herself out of awkward situations. She also has quite a bad temper and gets frustrated easily. Her personality sometimes doesn't suit her innocent appearance. She's very determined and will most likely decline any sort of help even whenever she needs it. She isn't the best at combat in general, but she always tries her best and is great at bluffing. She gets flustered very easily, which is a huge downfall of hers.

Backstory: It's nothing too exciting, but she chooses to keep quiet about it and will only tell a certain few.

Other: Eunji loves to read, write and cook. She hates being yelled at, being told what to do or how to act and not being able to complete her tasks. She isn't very good at fighting, but she uses her quick thinking to get herself out of tough situations. She's quite agile, thanks to her small figure. She can speak English, Korean and Japanese.