The Beginning

Well I deleted my stories because I felt very insecure about my writing. I thought that people will criticize how I write and leave some comments.

However me and BlueDusk8 decided to work together on a story! I appreciate all the help and support she has given me. Please check out her stories! Their really great.

Also, sorry for the cover!

Now please Enjoy!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

It was close to Dawn when Carla Jaeger, a kind woman, was giving birth at Shinganshina hospital. Her husband, Grisha Jaeger, worked at delivering their child. They worked till dawn, not caring if they were tired. At last, the cries of a new born baby echoed the room.

"You did good Carla, rest". Carla Jaeger sighed as she collapsed onto the pillow and mattress. Her eyes were begging to be closed, but she forced them to stay open.

"Can I hold my baby?" Her raspy voice questioned her husband.

"Of course". Grisha replied, handing her the blue colored bundle.

She looked down at her son, her eyes scanning his face, she noticed his eyelids were opening a little bit. She froze as her child opened his eyes, gasping at the rare colored eyes, she motioned Grisha to come closer.

"Grisha he opened his eyes! Look!". Grisha walked close and gaped.

"Grisha we have to move! Its not safe here". She whispered, her husband nodded, and wrote down on a piece of paper the name of his child, his time of birth and the reason why he left.

Grisha went to bring Carla her clothes. Yes, he knows she can't be moving around after giving birth but her abilities allow her to heal quickly. They are in great danger because all three of them are rare species wanted by the enemy.

Carla is a two tailed fox that has the ability to control fire and wind. Grisha is an Ice Yokai, which means he is a demon capable of teleportation, and controlling ice and water.

He did not know what Carla was until recently, so he thought their child would be a demon with his own abilities. After Carla told him what she was, that thought changed. Now their child may become a rarer being than themselves.

Grisha came into the room holding a bag that contained Carla's clothes inside of it. After he handed Carla the bag, he picked up his child and held it in his arms. Carla changed into the new clothes quickly, ignoring the cries of pain her body was giving her. She knew that she had to protect her son, and that was the only thing that mattered to her.

After she thanked her husband, they both walked outside the hospital. As they were walking away they could hear cries of people telling them to come back into the hospital, but they ignored them.

Grisha held Carla and their son close as he lifted his arm in the air to cause a tornado to form beside them. Grisha then made the tornado lift them from the ground and disappear into thin air.

They then appeared right in front of their home, while the tornado vanished into nothingness. They hurried to their home, packing everything of importance. Once they were done they hurried to their car and drove away from their home. Their next destination was a town, a two days drive away.

Carla quickly checked their son making sure her child didn't catch a cold. After all, the child was barely born making him quite vulnerable to any germs in the air.

Carla hopes that her son will be able to fit in with the other kids. She finally closed her eyes as she held her child tightly in her arms.

×Two days later×