twenty seven

Teresa's POV

I went back home. I couldn't be in that school anymore for one more second. My eyes were stinging in pain as I cried every tear out. At this point, I didn't feel value, nor dignity. My life felt meaningless. As if people didn't care. As if people could hear me but not listen to me.

I was at home. The TV was on so I'm guessing my mom was here. She comes out of the bathroom and sees me.

"And what are you doing here?" she starts tapping her foot and crosses her arms.

"I don't want to be in school," I look down.

"Why not?" I felt the anger in her voice.

"I didn't feel good," I start walking up the stairs.

"You never fucking feel good," she scoffs.

If only you knew what i'm going through. I frown.

I lock myself in my room and throw myself on my bed. I just stare up at the ceiling. I think of nothing.

I felt shattered. Confused. Scared. Sad. Mad.

My body feels dirty. Or unworthy. And I wanted to numb this feeling. I wanted to forget. I wanted to feel myself drowning. Make my brain numb. My lungs numb-

I hear a knock on my door.

"Someone's here for you," my mom says. "That Grayson kid."

He was the last person I wanted to see.

"C'mon, just go," she groans.

I get up and walk downstairs. He was sitting on the couch. The exact spot where I kissed him.

"Hey," I say.

He turns around and sighs in relief somehow.

"What?" I ask as I sit on another couch. I didn't feel like being near him.

"I want to help you."

"You can't help me, Grayson," I chuckle.

"You might have those empty spaces in your heart but you know I'll fill them up with my own heart," he says. "I know I'll get hurt. But it's worth the risk. You're so worthy and so valued."

"Grayson, I don't need your help. I don't need anybody. I only need myself," I started playing around with my fingers. I was nervous. And I did not want to feel like this. "Just go."

"Let me help you," he sits next to me.

I get up and walk towards the door. I open it and point outside. "Go. You're just going to end up hurt me and yourself."

He just stood there. Staring at me with those brown, sad eyes of his.

"Just fucking go!" I yell and run back upstairs to my room.

short chapter sowwy . oh and sorry for not updating in a while. but hope y'all enjoyed this 👍