Thor x reader

*warning smut and cuteness*
You and Thor have been friends for a long time and you were there to pick up the pieces when him and Jane broke up. It wasn't long before he confessed that he likes you but couldn't deal with a relationship yet. One day you were at work and he walks in with roses and a teddy bear officially asking you to be his girlfriend. Everyone that was at your work cheered when you said yes. You both have been dating for two years now and are very happy. Today is you two year anniversary and you want to do something special so you call up Nat. "Shopping spree. I need help with lingerie" "You got it honey meet me at the mall I have perfect shop for you." Wen yo get to the mall Nat drags you into the store and behold you found the right set in your favorite color. "He is going to drool when he sees you like that" "Thanks Nat!!!"
~fast forward to when he is home and you are in the lingerie and robe~
"My lady where are you at?!" He yell out. "In the bedroom" you settle yourself on the bed. "Welcome home baby" you state when he walks in. His eyes widen and he licks his lips. You get off the bed and take the robe off. "Happy two year anniversary baby" He chuckled and groans. "My lady you look splendid in that." He bends down to kiss you kisses with such passion. "Jump my lady" you jump and he catches you. Laying you on the bed and kissing you all over. "I shall show you how you should be treated in bed my queen" you moan. He undoes your bra and massages your breast and kissing them before sucking on a nipple. As his lips play with your nipples his hand slowly moves down to your center and strokes your clit. You moan loudly. He chuckles and slowly taking your panties off. "You are so beautiful my queen. How I have missed out on this for far too long" You are blushing madly and giggles. "I love you Thor" "As do I love you. And I will show you that" he undressed and crawls till his face is at your center. He spreads your legs licking and sucking your clit as he fingers you to stretch you out. Moaning loudly he senses you are close to your release so he continues till you release. Drinking up your release and licking his lips. He kisses you passionately. "Are you ready my queen?" "Yes my king" He slowly enters you and stays still till you okay him. You roll your hips and moan. "Please move Thor I need you." Thrusting slowly and passionately. He groans and kisses you. Moaning and rolling your hips you get bored of his slow pace so you flip him where you are one too and he is on bottom. You start ridding him at a fast pace and hard pace. You long hair bounce around as you are ridding him( if you have short hair fill in short with long!) you become a moaning mess on top of him and flips you and pulls out and puts you into doggy style pounding into you roughly and fast but very passionate. "I am so close my king" kissing your neck and whisper "then let go my dear" you release on him and continues but very gentle till he ask where you what him to release. "Inside my king" he tenses and releases deep in you. Both Moaning loudly. He pulls out and get something to clean you with. "Wow. That was amazing." You state. "Another?"

~Well you can guess what you two did all day.~