Part 10

Alexander's P.O.V

"Eliza let me see your teeth." I was shocked dead. What but how can she have fangs I thought she was mortal the last time I saw her she was fang less but the do look kinda sexy on her. I gently grab her chin, then I couldn't resist to kissed her. I was ready for whatever will happen and I won't give a damn if she bites me. But I knew that she's trying to hold back.

Eliza's P.O.V

It was strange that I'm now a vampire. I still need to thank Hercules for saving my life.

-Flash Back________________________

I push Alexander out of the way then found myself shot. I could faintly hear Alexander and he left some where. For a moment I thought I was going to die then I heard someone playing pipes. My vision wasn't good but I know it's Hercules because he was the only cader around. I never knew that he had his pipes but I'm glad he did.
____________________________________

I was trying to hold back from harming Alexander. He broke the kiss and smiled at me. "Eliza I'll love you no matter if your a vampire or not you were ment to be mine, faith brought use together and I can't wait to spend  a eternity with you Eliza."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end may be the next chapter