The confession

((Killua's POV))

Okay. Today I'll be confessing to Gon.
But.. What happens if he doesn't like me back? I'll still love him anyway.. I'm glad I met him.

I walk across the hall just to find Gon and I yell "Gon? Gon? Gon where are you?!". As soon as I try to find him, He pops out of nowhere saying "Killua! I've been missing you!" and hugs me.

"Shut up, Baka! (Stupid), don't say stuff embarrassing.." -blushes-"

After blushing, I hold Gon's hand and asked him; "Gon.. Can we go to your room? I need to confess to you about something.."

"Sure Killua! Follow me!" said Gon.

((Killua thinking))
He seems so cute when he's happy..

As soon as we got to Gon's room, we sat down and I put my hands on my lap and tried to have some confidence in me to confess to Gon.

"What is it, Killua? What did you want to talk about?" Gon asked.

"Well.. I just wanted to tell you that um.. I'm gay.."

"Really? That's so cute!" Gon said.

"Really? You don't mind?.." I said while I blushed.

"Of course I don't! You're my bestfriend and you will be forever and ever!"

"oh.. But um I just wanted to ask you if.. Will you b-be m-my bbb-boy-fr-iend, Gon?" I asked him nervously.

"Oh,wow Killua.."

As soon as Gon said that, I knew he was in shock.

"Well.. Y-yes, Killua. I would love to be your b-boyfriend" Gon said nervously.

I started blushing and said "Oh.. Okay.."

*Holds Gon's hand and smiles :)*

((Gon's POV))

Wow.. I never knew Killua has been liking me for all these years and on our adventures.. He looks so adorable when he's happy. I love his smile

*Smiles back to Killua and blushes*

"I-I love y-you, Killua.." I said nervously.

"I l-love you too, Gon" Killua said.

**OKAY OKAY IF YOU LIKE YAOI(WELL NOT REALLY), YOU MAY KEEP READING IF NOT, MAYBE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SKIP THESE PARTS OR STOP READING*

As soon as he said that, I started kissing his soft lips and touched his hair softly. He takes off my shirt and starts to kiss me on my neck.

"K-Killua, what are you doing?" I asked

"Don't worry, Gon. I'm just trying to kiss you since you're so cute" He said.

*Blushes* "oh okay" I said back.

While Killua kisses my neck, I started pushing him to the bed and continued to grab his hands amd touch his soft hair. Killua started to turn eachother's sides then I look at him then smiled.

((Killua's POV))

Wow.. I never knew we would be like this quick.

While I go onto Gon, I started putting my hands onto Gon's neck then kisses his neck to his lips. Gon started to take off his pants and I put my hands onto his legs and gets to his cock.

*Gon started to moan"
"Oooh Killua" Gon said.

"Don't worry, Gon. We'll be fine" I said.

"It's fine, Killua.. I never knew we would be this quick." He said.

"Me too."