Flashbacks.

*Hey Guys! Before I start, In this chapter, it's just a about Killua and Gon going back and remembering their flashbacks when they met and when they started to be gay for eachother and all the good and bad memories when they became bestfriends. So, I hope you enjoy this chapter! 💓, -Hika*

==========================
================
========
======

Gon: Hey, Killua?

Killua: Yes, Gon?

Gon: Do you remember the first time we met?

Killua: Yep

Gon: I can't believe we were only Twelve and now we're Thirteen..

Killua: And we're dating.

*FLASHBACK*
2011

((Gon's POV))

I can't believe I'm moving to a new school.. Wonder how good it's going to be. And I hope I'll make a new friend.

Mito: Gon! You ready?

Gon: Yeah!

I go downstairs to get my backpack and Put on my shoes

Gon: Mito-san, you know I can just walk. I know the way

Mito: Well, it's your first day!. So of course, I must drive you to school.

Gon: Okay. If you say so..

So, I open the car door and get into the car. And Mito-san drives me to school.

As soon as we get there, Mito-San decides to grab her camera to take a picture of me.

Mito: Smile!

So, I smile

Mito: Have a great day!

Gon: Thanks, Mito-San!

I went into the school and it seems pretty big inside. And there are lockers, Trophies, and other stuff like that. When I started looking around, I bumped into a boy that is the same age as me. Had Fluffy,Soft,Messy hair. He was also wearing a purple-white-ish shirt. And I'm going to be honest.. he's pretty attractive.

I look up saying "Oh! Sorry for bumping into you..". The boy turns around and I looked into his beautiful eyes.

"Oh, It's fine." He gives me his hand. The boy asks me a question "And by the way, I'm Killua. Killua Zoldyck. What's your name?"

I answered him "Gon Freecs. My name"s Gon Freecs. Nice to meet you" I blush.

Killua: Nice name. You must be new. Right?

Gon: Yeah, pretty much. And by the way, Can you please show me where the Principal's Office is? Not trying to get lost or anything

Killua started to smile. He's pretty cute

Killua: Sure. Follow me

While I follow Killua, I ask him "Um.. just a question.. you wanna be friends?"

Killua gasped. I had no idea why until he explains to me.

Killua: Really? I've never had a f-friend be-before..

Gon: Oh.. well, I want to be friends with you, Killua. You don't seem that bad.

After I have said that, he started blushing and touching his neck.

Killua: But sure. I'd love that.

So He and I smiled. And we continued to walk to the Principal's Office.