Chapter 1: Coming home

Character description:
Jacob- Black hair,green eyed, 6'2,football player,gay
Levi- Dark-brown hair,green eyed,5'7,gay, Jake's boyfriend
Jillian- Blonde hair,green eyed,5'9,volleyball,basketball,field hockey,Jake's twin,lesbian
Travis-Red hair,blue eyed,6'0,baseball,basketball,Jillian's ex-boyfriend
Lyla- Black hair,grey-blue eyed,5'4,smart, Jillian's girlfriend
Talia- Brown hair, brown eyes, 5'5 lesbian
Ellen- Black hair,violet eyed, 5'7,Talia's girlfriend    

Dear Alex,                        Thursday,September 19,2016
    We're all doing great down here.Jac's the captain the captain of the football team now,i'm really proud of him, I know you would be too.I also made varsity for volleyball.Schools going good for both of us,but we still really miss you.When are you planning on taking leave? Jake found a boyfriend Alex,he's really cool.They look so freaking cute together.I wish you could be here to meet him.As for me and Travis we're not doing so great.Something's wrong with him but he won't talk to me about it. What do I do Alex? Please tell me! I really need to know what he's thinking.And I really wish my big brother was here to help me.I have to go now,but please write me soon Alex.I love you. Xoxoxoxox

                                    Your sister,
                                        Jillian
2:37 Am
357 South-Moore st.
Woodville,Texas PA.75979-75990

Alex left a long time ago. Right after mom and dad died he left. He didn't want to be reminded of the pain that longed here. He joined the Marines after he graduated,saving as many people as he could was the only way for him to cope with their deaths. Now it's just Jac and I. Our senior year just beginning. Jac never really "found" his pain when our parents died,It's only now starting to show now,2 years after they passed.Now only time will tell of what he's going to do.

"Jill,when is Travis coming?"
I think he said 4:00.When is Levi coming?
"I'm already here."

Levi comes out of Jac's room shirtless

"He spends every weekend with us.Did u not expect him to be here?'
It's not that...I just didn't expect you to be here already.
"Oh,well i'm going to be permanently staying here"
I'm happy that you'll be staying with us,but why are you moving in?
"My father doesn't approve of me being gay and the fact that i'm dating Jac"
It shouldn't matter as long as you're happy.
"I know,but my dad said as long as I live under his roof he won't tolerate any bullshit of that kind."
What did your mom say about it?
"She just sat there,she wouldn't even stick up for me to stay there,she just sat there as my father yelled at me."
I'm glad our family was accepting of us.From day one they always excepted Jac.
"What about you?"
It took them a while of getting use to.They didn't like the idea of there only daughter never having grandchildren for them.
"At least they came around to it.I don't think my parents ever will."
"They'll come around to it,will get them there."

Jac grabs Levi's hand.

"I promise you  babe will get them to come around to us being together."
"I hope so because I want them to be here for everything."
Don't worry Levi you'll get everything you want along with way more if Jake and me get through to them.
"Jillian,what would I do if you weren't my best friend?"
Probably crash and burn. Sorry guys I have to go.Talia just texted and said she wants me to pick her up for tonight, she's bringing her girlfriend Ellen to dinner.
"Is Travis still coming?"
I don't know. He hasn't been talking to me for a while,maybe he got a new girlfriend by now.
"He'll be back. Can I come? It's been awhile since i've seen Talia?"
Yeah no problem Levi, but could u drive?
"I'm okay with that just let me go put some clothes on."

Levi goes into Jakes room and closes the door behind him.

"Whats up with you Jill? You're acting weird."
It's nothing, I just have a lot on my mind right now.
"Could any of that worry have to do with Travis?"
It's not really Travis.I mean that's like 10% of my problem but that's not my main concern.
"Then what is is?"
It's Alex.
"What do you mean? What happened?"
I'm sure he's fine,but he stopped writing. If I don't hear from him by the end of the week i'm calling Sergeant Kenly and seeing where he's at.
"Don't do that you know he'll be p***ed."
Jake I don't know what else to do,I need him to come home.He's been out there long enough.God only knows what's happened out there.
"He'll be fine Jill,Alex has always been able to take care of himself.This time is no different,he'll come back just give him time."
NO! I'm done waiting for him. I understand why he left,but he needs to understand that it kills me inside to stay here in this house.But no one seems to give a s*** about what's wrong with me.