Alice and Austin❤️?

A/N

This part will be longer than the others. Enjoy!

I continued getting stuff i got a few hygiene stuff and put it in my backpack.

I got more snacks and began looking for clothes. I went towards the kids section and found a few skirts and t shirts. I got a few and began looking for Austin, I saw him at the shoe section.

"Ready to go" he said looking at me.

"Yeah" I replied. We got out of the store and got into the car. I began driving. I was in the middle of the forest when suddenly, Austin broke the silence.

"I need to use the bathroom" I stopped the car and looked around my brother's car I remember him keeping toilet paper in here. I grabbed one and gave it to Austin. "Hurry up" I said.

He got out and went into the forest.

He did his business near a bush and came back in.

"Where are we even going he said?" He said while closing the door behind him.

"I don't know"   I replied.

"So we're just going to drive around?

"I guess" I said while putting my foot on the gas pedal.

I accident drove into mud and the car was stuck.

I put the car in reverse and tried getting out.

It stayed in and I put my hand on the gear angrily Austin put his hand on top of mine and looked at me. "You can do this." I smiled..... a weak smile.

The car still wouldn't get out so we both got out of the car. I made sure to get my duffle bag and we started walking down the dirt path.

I tripped on a dead zombie corpse Austin looked down at me and helped me up. "Thanks" I said.

We walked and he still had his hand Locked in mine. Then, I saw a big sign reading:"Toyota".

A/N

Or this might be shorter than most of them.

I just wanted to give you guys something before I go on vacation.

Thanks you guyssss so much for getting me to where I am now I really appreciate it!

~Author