Marking

Sebastian's POV:

I have finally found her! My mate. Now its time for the life or death area of the mating system. The marking part. If she isn't my mate, when I bite her, she will die. If she is my mate, she will cry and feel the pain, that is strange for a demon.

Right now we were staring into each others eyes. "Now comes the hard part, my dear" I said, turning her around again and kissing her neck. "Im ready" she said leaning her head to the left. 

I placed one hand on her left side of the head and the other hand on her right shoulder. I gaped my mouth and pushed out my fangs,. "This will hurt .... Im sorry" I said. I pushed my fangs into her delicate skin, trickles of blood staining her neck and maids outfit.

Unnamed demons POV:

The pain spread from my neck to my heart, then all the way around my body. My lungs felt as though they were on fire. Breathing killed. My eyes went dry and dull. Tears trickled down my cheeks and on to my outfit.

"S-Sebastian. It h-hurts" I stuttered. I felt my vision go blankish and then back to normal, but then it went completely black. I felt the fangs leave my neck and my body went limp.

Sebastian's POV:

My new mate looks to have passed out. I picked her up bridal style and picked up her scent. I followed it along a corridor and into a room. This room was white with a black double bed and black sheets. The curtains were black and the floor boards looked to be dark oak.

I gently later her on her bed and went to continue dinner....